Harrogate ride this weekend anyone?

Rozza
Rozza Posts: 75
edited February 2010 in MTB rides
I'm off to visit the soon to be inlaws this weekend up in The Gate and thinking of taking the old tredder. Anyone fancy a burn on the Sunday? Nothing too hellish like because I've not been offroad for a while and I'll no doubt be nursing a hangover.

Singletracky natural Yorkshire trails is what I'm after with a bit of local knowledge because I'm bored of getting lost all the time.

Kind regards.

Wolf Ridge, mmm bop, XTC Composite, Uncle John

Comments

• Rozza
    ok, I'll quite happily do a 20-30 ml ride on very mixed terraine within 10 mile 'o' the Gate. Not sure about Stainburn like, it sounds pretty savage and I've just mended a broken finger.

The weather forecasts great for Sunday, just a little wind and sleet.

Nowt's the bother, names below please.......
  • staiburn is pretty gnarly. can't get out on sunday, and i'm a slow, unfair bugger at the best of times.

you can get round stainburn without too much bother though, so long as you don't mind drop offs!
  • Rozza
    I might give it a try if there's no other chaps hitting the natural stuff then. I've been around the Dalby red route and that was at the edge of my skill level at the moment.

Looks like I'll be dusting off the kneepads.
  • CharlieH
    CharlieH Posts: 410
    Missed your post but if you're up this way again give me a shout and I'll be happy to sort something out