Ok so you've ridden the berms...

stumpyjon
stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
edited February 2010 in MTB general
Now's your chance to put a little back if you've ridden at Gisburn over the last year. We've got a big dig day planned this Sunday to try and do some repair work on the Hully Gully / Rollercoaster section. Be really good to have a decent turn out this weekend as we've got a lot of gravel to shift. If you can lend a hand PM me you email and I'll send you some details / maps etc.

If you're riding at Gisburn on Sunday be aware the Gulley will be shut.

If you aren't close to Gisburn get out and join a dig day near you.

You know you want to :wink:
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result

Comments

• I'll be there :)

Might pong a bit though, as i'm riding on saturday + out to a gig sat night, so i'l be in clothes I wore riding :lol:

Still... i'll have the NS with me so I might get to ride a bit too :D
  • hi i will be there , please come along and help to get this fantastic feature back into tip top condition
  • tezzer22 wrote:
    hi i will be there , please come along and help to get this fantastic feature back into tip top condition

Or to keep Martin away from the cement mixer!
  • tezzer22 wrote:
    hi i will be there , please come along and help to get this fantastic feature back into tip top condition

Or to keep Martin away from the cement mixer!
  • stumpyjon
    You really don't want that cement mixer anywhere near do you :lol:

If you've been thinking of helping on a dig day this is the one to get out and dig on.

• Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    I'd love to come and help stumpyjon as I had a great time on the last dig, but I'm away this weekend (so far I've had to turn down 2 rides and 2 dig days :x ).

This dig day is with Blackburn and District MTB Club too, great bunch of people.

If anyone is thinking of going then do, as this dig should be a good un'. :)

Hope to see you at the following dig, back to old trails :wink: .
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • mac_man
    mac_man Posts: 918
    Boo... really wanted to go this weekend. Other commitments have conspired to keep me away :-(

But will be up in a couple of weeks to maybe give the gulley a run.... assuming the old 'cojones' don't shrivel in the face of it....

When will the next dig day be?
    Cool, retro and sometimes downright rude MTB and cycling themed T shirts. Just MTFU.

By day: http://www.mtfu.co.uk
  • stumpyjon
    mac man, next official dig da will be the 14th of March but it's highly likely we'll sneak another one in before then. If you PM me your email address I'll add you to the mailing list to make sure you're always in the know :wink: