Cameras and companies...

BentMikey
BentMikey Posts: 4,895
edited February 2010 in Commuting chat
Caught this one last week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZaohQwoyeU

And got a response from Morrison Utility Services this morning, saying the driver would be dealt with via HR, and the video used to emphasize not using the phone whilst driving. Successful campaign item!!

Comments

• gaz545
    gaz545 Posts: 493
    great response. The light on your helmet really helps bring out what your looking at. might have to get something like that.
  • suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    lol
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    I was full of sympathy till I heard OP on the vid read out the plate as Tee Zee Emm. Are we in New York then, or have we all become American all of a sudden? It's Zed, not Zee. Easy way is to recall noisy American band Zed Zed Top. :wink:
  • Zeds dead baby.
  • BentMikey
    BentMikey Posts: 4,895
    CiB wrote:
    I was full of sympathy till I heard OP on the vid read out the plate as Tee Zee Emm. Are we in New York then, or have we all become American all of a sudden? It's Zed, not Zee. Easy way is to recall noisy American band Zed Zed Top. :wink:

Sorry, I agree! :oops:
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    I stopped a bloke outside the school this morning; he had his Blackberry stuck to his ear whilst negotiating a path through the myriad parked cars & 7 year olds. When he eventually wound his window down I gave him the stare from atop my old sit up & beg bike and told him if I was on duty now I'd nick him (it's a common comment that I look like a copper, so I sometimes behave like one... :) ). Funny how quick some drivers can end a call.

Satisfying.