Forum home Road cycling forum Campaign

More anti cycling rubbish.........

Posts

  • spen666spen666 Posts: 17,709
    Burton wrote:

    Why simply give it more publicity?

    This is a campaign forum for cycling issues.

    you have simply advertised the facebook site.

    What is your point?


    If you have nothing to say, then IMHO it woulld be better not to publicise sites like the one you have linked to
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

    Twittering @spen_666
  • on the roadon the road Posts: 5,631
    spen666 wrote:
    Burton wrote:

    Why simply give it more publicity?

    This is a campaign forum for cycling issues.

    you have simply advertised the facebook site.

    What is your point?


    If you have nothing to say, then IMHO it woulld be better not to publicise sites like the one you have linked to
    Because then someone can report it and get it removed. And it seems someone has done just that because it seems to have disappeared.
  • BurtonBurton Posts: 172
    Thank you OTR.
  • PorgyPorgy Posts: 4,558
    spen666 wrote:
    Burton wrote:

    Why simply give it more publicity?

    This is a campaign forum for cycling issues.

    you have simply advertised the facebook site.

    What is your point?


    If you have nothing to say, then IMHO it woulld be better not to publicise sites like the one you have linked to

    pleasant as ever - and a good day to you too, sir :lol:
  • spen666spen666 Posts: 17,709
    spen666 wrote:
    Burton wrote:

    Why simply give it more publicity?

    This is a campaign forum for cycling issues.

    you have simply advertised the facebook site.

    What is your point?


    If you have nothing to say, then IMHO it woulld be better not to publicise sites like the one you have linked to
    Because then someone can report it and get it removed. And it seems someone has done just that because it seems to have disappeared.

    no need to post it on here to report it.

    If OP wants to report it- then great.

    Simply to post a link on here with nio commentary is going to drive traffic to the page and give it publicity

    Posting a link with nothing else is not camapigning, its advertising
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

    Twittering @spen_666
  • after reading some of spens previous comments on other issues on this site, it seems hes no better than the usual trolling prats that frequent this site, spen you are a nob! get a life
  • spen666spen666 Posts: 17,709
    2534david wrote:
    after reading some of spens previous comments on other issues on this site, it seems hes no better than the usual trolling prats that frequent this site, spen you are a nob! get a life

    So you resurrect a thread that died some 7 months ago to post nothing other than personal abuse?

    Very useful contribution you make & welcome to the forum
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

    Twittering @spen_666
  • 2534david wrote:
    after reading some of spens previous comments on other issues on this site, it seems hes no better than the usual trolling prats that frequent this site, spen you are a nob! get a life

    Spen, being a legal expert, frequently does his best to enlighten those of us who aren't, as to the actual meaning of the law as it applies to cylists and other road users. This is as opposed to those of us who believe the law is what we would prefer it to be.

    A troll, in case you aren't aware of it, is someone who posts a deliberately inflammatory comment on the forum in order to provoke animosity or emotional responses. Much like your own post - on the surface, of course. It may be that you are not a troll, simply intemperate and discourteous.
    Organising the Bradford Kids Saturday Bike Club at the Richard Dunn Sports Centre since 1998
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/eastbradfordcyclingclub/
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/eastbradfordcyclingclub/
  • cooldadcooldad Posts: 32,904
    2534david wrote:
    after reading some of spens previous comments on other issues on this site, it seems hes no better than the usual trolling prats that frequent this site, spen you are a nob! get a life

    Troll alert.

    Knob is spelt with a K


    Thank you.
    I don't do smileys.

    There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

    London Calling on Facebook

    Parktools
Sign In or Register to comment.