Clif bars...offer at tescos

harkmeadow
harkmeadow Posts: 193
My local Tescos in Northampton is doing a promo on Clif bars, 99p each, all flavours. Cheaper than i can find on internet. I've just cleared them out of a couple of boxes, but plenty left.

Even better as the dufus on the till couldn't be bothered to count how many I had packed into the boxes....'ahhabout 20 there mate'. Every little helps! :lol:

Comments

• Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    Got the missus to pick me up a load y'day, nice spot!
  • amck111
    amck111 Posts: 189
    Is it wrong that I have these with a cup of tea.... :D
  • Paulie W
    Paulie W Posts: 1,492
    amck111 wrote:

No, as long as you have made that tea in an old baked beans can heated on a small calor gas stove at the side of the trail!
  • What are they?

Energy bar, fruit bar?
    Trek Series 6
    GT Avalanche
  • cammer
    cammer Posts: 55
    Energy and Fruit bar

http://www.clifbar.com/food/products_clif_bar/

Recently got a few Oatmeal and Raisin flavour ones on offer from probikekit and they are very nice.

Still unsure if they actually make a difference whilst riding though. Can't tell as I don't think anything would actually make me feel full of energy at the moment.
  • amck111
    amck111 Posts: 189
    Paulie W wrote:
    amck111 wrote:

No, as long as you have made that tea in an old baked beans can heated on a small calor gas stove at the side of the trail!

I wish I could say I did.

I see they're also on offer in CRC, if I don't see them in Tescos tonight I will be placing a wee order!
  • cks123
    cks123 Posts: 7
    29p at home bargains (bedworth) for the oatmeal raisin walnut got loads of them