got to be the perfect winter commuter bike frame.....

2»

Comments

• Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Genesis Croix de Fer - Reynolds 520 frame,Carbon front fork, Shimano discs, Shimano 105 18sp STI drive train, 35x700 Conti Speed king Tyres. 8) 8)
  • I've got a guy in Iceland making me up a quote for building a Singular Peregrine with hub gear, since I'll be over there in the summer. I'll post what he comes up with, it should be interesting.

This is the fella by the way, www.kriacycles.com/
  • Mickey Eye wrote:
    I've got a guy in Iceland making me up a quote for building a Singular Peregrine with hub gear, since I'll be over there in the summer. I'll post what he comes up with, it should be interesting.

This is the fella by the way, www.kriacycles.com/

The terrain in Iceland is quite surreal, it almost has a lunar look about it, with lichen and similar plants just about covering every rock!

We went on a "family rates" Scandanavian cruise in August 2008, which included stops at Akureyri (where the streets were empty, besides some brave students doing some bizarre drama in the road central reservation, by the docks) and Reykjavik (where we went to the beautiful outdoor Blue Lagoon bathing pool, which uses the local power station's heat output to warm the water).

========================================================================
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo