Lance -

2»

Comments

• jesus christ - talk about mob mentality....

its a fucking opinion poll...get over it - and yourselves.
    ...the bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles per gallon...
  • Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    VinceEager wrote:
    jesus christ - talk about mob mentality....

its a ******* opinion poll...get over it - and yourselves.

lol dude - don't have a fanny wobble.. Its a bit of fun init? Its only the internet.. If it makes you feel better I guess this guy would have voted for the "I think he doped"

lance-armstrong-attacked-by-giant-syringes.jpg
    cartoon.jpg
  • Moomaloid
    Moomaloid Posts: 2,040
    VinceEager wrote:
    jesus christ - talk about mob mentality....

its a ******* opinion poll...get over it - and yourselves.

Brother don't take it personally, you've just created one of the most legendary threads ever thats all... well done son :lol:
  • Moomaloid wrote:

Brother don't take it personally, you've just created one of the most legendary threads ever thats all... well done son :lol:

will someone please put me out of my misery and explain why this has prompted such responses...
    ...the bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles per gallon...
  • VinceEager wrote:
    Moomaloid wrote:

will someone please put me out of my misery and explain why this has prompted such responses...

Ok, let's see if I can help you out here. Although I feel, almost, duty bound to let the thread run, it's such a beaut.

You have had 53 votes from 1079 viewers.

That's just got to tell you something.

Keep up the good work. I'll be looking out for your next thread. Top marks for this one.
  • Cyclopath wrote:
    VinceEager wrote:
    Moomaloid wrote:

Ok, let's see if I can help you out here. Although I feel, almost, duty bound to let the thread run, it's such a beaut.

You have had 53 votes from 1079 viewers.

That's just got to tell you something.

Keep up the good work. I'll be looking out for your next thread. Top marks for this one.

people dont want to vote? why not?
  • TheYorkshireMan
    TheYorkshireMan Posts: 92
    edited November 2010
    VinceEager wrote:
    Don't take it personally, this is just the sort of thing the Armstrong fanboys do in an attempt to avoid having to face up to his career long history of doping. If you were face to face with them they would be putting their fingers in thier ears and going 'Ner , ner, ner, ner'. :wink:
  • Vince, simply put, this type of thread has been covered to death and beyond. Very few people want to participate as all that needs to be said has been said and it can only cause dispute.

There was a thread a couple of months ago with a very similar poll. If you search for it it has a little discussion on the subject if you are interested.

edit, here you go:: http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopi ... ance+doped
    Contador is the Greatest
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    VinceEager wrote:

people dont want to vote? why not?

Because ObamaFacepalm.jpg
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • my favourite :lol:

picard%20door.jpg
  • Vince, simply put, this type of thread has been covered to death and beyond. Very few people want to participate as all that needs to be said has been said and it can only cause dispute.

There was a thread a couple of months ago with a very similar poll. If you search for it it has a little discussion on the subject if you are interested.

edit, here you go:: http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopi ... ance+doped

to be fair i did say all i wanted to see was a show of hands, and that there was no need to have the argument again. anyway.
    /
  • Moomaloid
    Moomaloid Posts: 2,040
    VinceEager wrote:
    Don't take it personally, this is just the sort of thing the Armstrong fanboys do in an attempt to avoid having to face up to his career long history of doping. If you were face to face with them they would be putting their fingers in thier ears and going 'Ner , ner, ner, ner'. :wink:

You're way off the mark... this aint the fanboys... its the rest of us
  • Moomaloid wrote:
    VinceEager wrote:
    You're way off the mark... this aint the fanboys... its the rest of us
    Sorry, but going by the number of threads on here about Armstrong I would have never have guessed that people were bored with talking about him!
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    I vote OTHER. Other what, I'm not sure, but other nonetheless
  • dennisn wrote:
    I vote OTHER. Other what, I'm not sure, but other nonetheless

Other - aren't the others that group of people who were already on the island in Lost, Lance has got nothing on Benjamin Linus