Superleague 2010

2»

Comments

• grahamg123 wrote:
    Rob Parker seems to look even fatter and lazier at Salford than he did at Warrington :shock:

that is indeed quite an achievement!

He's not lazier I'l give him that. He's gets stuck in does our Rob. he is looking fatter though this season. I can only put that down to the fact our crap coach Shaun "the slug " McRae has asked him to put it on so he can play front row :shock:

Now parker is never a front rower in a million years. Yet as the slug hasn't brought in anyone to cover losing Stapleton. We're very light in the pack by a very big margin. It seems that Rob getting bigger is the slugs solution :roll:

It could be worse though - we could've signed Terry the thug or should that be drugged Newton
    Bianchi. There are no alternatives only compromises!
    I RIDE A KONA CADABRA -would you like to come and have a play with my magic link?
  • Although it saddens me that somebody cheats other players hard work (reading Mathers twitter, they get battered day in day out!) a couple of points lept to mind about that

1) Rugby League is one of the most tested sports in the country behind Athletics and about on a parwith Football.

2) Couldn't have happened to a nicer fella.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • You have to be disappointed about last night fella.

Last night was one of the best games of RL I've seen in ages. As a neutral it had everything you want from a top quality game.

If iwas a Leeds fan I'd be worried though. They're either not playing to potential on purpose with one eye on the melbourne game. Or there is something really wrong at Headingly. They only just beat Salford on fri night. Don't be fooled by the score it was no where as easy as the score lines implies.

On the positive side for Bradfud they seem to have clicked after the display on fri. They didn't look like a team in trouble against a very handy Cas side.
    Bianchi. There are no alternatives only compromises!
    I RIDE A KONA CADABRA -would you like to come and have a play with my magic link?
  • Great game saturday, credit to Silverwood for letting it flow as well, let both teams play and as a consequence we got a classic. Can't get too upset about losing that. Probably as I was bevvied before I went into the ground.

Bradford looked good (apart from that tache) on Friday. There's a lot of teams started really well.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,553
    Crusaders doing quite well, I think they've equalled their wins last season already! :shock: