Riding at the Fordca on Sunday 07/02/2010 - Beginners to Pro

joec1
joec1 Posts: 494
edited February 2010 in MTB rides
just as a heads up to anyone who is around or free on sunday the 7th Feb (this sunday)

Im going to Fodca to ride a few laps then head upto the DH Trails (depending on how busy they are) and giving them a little go.

Meeting at Fodca Around 10am (theres about 8-10 of us leaving from wiltshire at 8.30 am)

if anyone is free they are more than welcome to come over and meet us :D if people are after lifts then check setting a scene (in my sig) as some other riders have space.

this is an ideal beginner route and is as technical as you make it (theres plenty of diversions around obstabcles if your unsure :D )

Joe
www.settingascene.com - MTBing in Wilts and the southwest, join up for info and ride details.

Comments

• I will take you up on that offer to ride around fodca on sunday, i only live five mins away from the trail anyway and ive been riding round there for years. thats my back garden. see you at ten. :D
    nice new giant trance 3
    also ht coyote
    s-works epic 2008.
  • joec1
    joec1 Posts: 494
    Thats Brill mate, Yea.

I will be in a red Passat (T Plate) with an endure rider and a Pitch (blue) see ytou there :D
    www.settingascene.com - MTBing in Wilts and the southwest, join up for info and ride details.