Wiggle returns

redvee
redvee Posts: 11,922
edited February 2010 in Commuting chat
I've been trying to return a faulty item since friday to Wiggle but the problem is that the item isn't showing in the purchases on my account but I do have a Paypal transaction for the item. I emailed Wiggle with the order number and was told to find all my orders to click the year tab and look through the orders there, I've done this. Today's email told me the order number which I supplied on Sunday. If I try to complete the returns procedure without loggin in I have to log-in at some point during the process and back to square one. Am I being totally stupid about this?
I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.

Comments

• jeepie
    jeepie Posts: 497
    I've just done a return to Wiggle - it's categorised by year so you'll only see the last 90 days or something. Then you have to click on the calendar for 2009 say, find your order, click it and then at the bottom is says something like "return this item" one link and "contact us about this" another link..... Let me know if you have any joy
  • redvee
    Tried the above but the item was purchased May 2009 so won't show up in my recent orders.
  • jeepie
    If you go to my orders can you find it via the yearly date buttons at the top as shown in the attached image?

So for example click on 2009....

http://tinypic.com/r/m93csj/6
  • redvee
    Done all the above except for trying different email addresses which has now resolved the problem :oops: :oops:
  • jeepie
    Oops! Glad it's fixed
  • I read this thread title as Wiggle Returns... like Batman Returns...
  • redvee
    Got the item in the post and the postie charged me more cause the package was just that little too big for the 25mm letterbox slot and I told him that it will be a bulk delivery in one of their sacks and not put through the letterbox but it didn't sway him :(
  • redvee
    Got my money back from Wiggle onto my Paypal account plus the postage. Result :D