DH Buddies for trip to Alps on July 20th to 25th

Smashy32
Smashy32 Posts: 2
edited February 2010 in MTB rides
Hi, we are a group of 6 lads, ages range from mid twenties, to early forties, from Skipton in North Yorkshire and surrounding areas. we usually all ride XC or Freeride on full sussers but we have booked a Downhilling trip to Morzine in the French Alps, from Tuesday 20th July to Sunday 25th July. We have hired a 12 person self catering Chalet for 5 days and we were wondering if theirs anyone out there, either from the Skipton area or even further afield who would like to join us?
Firstly, the Chalet works out at £40 per person, per night, ski lift passes for the 5 days are 50 Euros each. Flights to Geneva with your luggage of upto 20Kg and your bike, weighing upto 37Kg on Easyjet are about £144 as of today 1/02/10 but may go up? We have booked a minibus, which will take us from and too the airport, is about £42 each, then the rest is food and beer money!
If anyone is interested, please contact me by leaving your email address and we can give you more info on who we all are, so you won't think we are all AXE MURDERERS!!
We are all really down to earth lads, who work hard but want to play harder!!
So, get in touch.
Thanks Brendan.

Comments

• Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Yeah I'd be up for a trip like that, timing is about spot on with regards to work and family summer hols.

I'll try to get an email address to you via PM

Richie
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Hi Brendan,

Just so you are aware a 5 day pass will be closer to €70. They've just released prices for 2010 at €82 for 6 days - a €2 increase on last year, when a 5 day pass was €68. You also need to budget €3 for the hands free card.

Also check the minibus can take 12 people (sorry if you already have and I'm being annoying/stupid!) - most of the transfer companies here can only take up to 8 people per bus.

Have a fantastic trip - the riding here is top!

s.x