Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

Shameless and sexist Poll

davelakersdavelakers Posts: 762
edited February 2010 in The bottom bracket
In a totally shameless and sexist poll, who is the prettiest?

Liz A or Vic P?

My vote is Lizzie, she is beautiful!!

Lizzie Armistead or Victoria Pendleton 0 votes

Lizzie Armistead
0% 0 votes
Victoria Pendleton
0% 0 votes

Posts

  • lizzie_armistead-p_1374472c.jpg

    corvos_victoria_pendleton.jpg
  • lizziearmisteadp01-wince.jpg
    ...the bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles per gallon...
  • giant_mangiant_man Posts: 6,890
    No brainer mate, it's VP every time!!
  • Lizzie for me.

    Prettier, and probably lower maintenance too.
  • Chip \'oylerChip \'oyler Posts: 2,324
    Lizzie for me.

    Prettier, and probably lower maintenance too.

    And she's better on the road.

    In fact, she doesn't photograph that well - she's a lot better looking in the flesh.
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

    http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • LagavulinLagavulin Posts: 1,742
    Lizzie.

    There was a nice pic of her in the back of CW this week.
  • Smokin JoeSmokin Joe Posts: 5,669
    No option for a threesome? :?
  • softladsoftlad Posts: 3,587
    Smokin Joe wrote:
    No option for a threesome? :?

    agreed - but if that's not an option, then Lizzie please....
  • that's like asking which of your children you like best. they're both talented attractive and can string a sentance together when interviewed far better than a lot better paid and far higher profile sportspeople.
  • Lagavulin wrote:
    Lizzie.

    There was a nice pic of her in the back of CW this week.

    That is the very picture that prompted this shameless and sexist poll!!! 8) 8)
  • this kind of purlie childish thread diminshes women and shows you up for the little boys you all are.



    I vote Lizzie, in real life shes much hotter than acne pendleton. Obviously a few hour playtime with either, were it offered, would be great!
  • lizzie gets it by a whisker, there have been some pretty bad action shots of vicky p, having said that there has been some very tastey pics too. I know shes not a cyclist but what about jess ennis?

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/athletics/8489281.stm
  • hopper1hopper1 Posts: 4,708
    lizzie gets it by a whisker, there have been some pretty bad action shots of vicky p, having said that there has been some very tastey pics too. I know shes not a cyclist but what about jess ennis?

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/athletics/8489281.stm

    Now you are talking.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • LagavulinLagavulin Posts: 1,742
    UCI+Track+Cycling+World+Cup+JE610xa4h1Ul.jpg
    Couldn't find one of them "lezzing off". :(
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 28,799
    This is the cheeky look Lizzie gave when she knew she was being approached from the rear by yours truly -

    1714523398_1456bb93aa.jpg
  • Garry HGarry H Posts: 6,614
    NapoleonD wrote:
    This is the cheeky look Lizzie gave when she knew she was being approached from the rear by yours truly -

    1714523398_1456bb93aa.jpg

    If she could only have moved her right index finger to her mouth and puckered up a bit :wink:
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 28,799
    Garry H wrote:
    NapoleonD wrote:
    This is the cheeky look Lizzie gave when she knew she was being approached from the rear by yours truly -

    1714523398_1456bb93aa.jpg

    If she could only have moved her right index finger to her mouth and puckered up a bit :wink:

    She should be wearing a pair of glasses neatly perched on the end of her nose too, whilst saying "ooooh, Mr. D"...
  • Garry HGarry H Posts: 6,614
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    NapoleonD wrote:
    This is the cheeky look Lizzie gave when she knew she was being approached from the rear by yours truly -

    1714523398_1456bb93aa.jpg

    If she could only have moved her right index finger to her mouth and puckered up a bit :wink:

    She should be wearing a pair of glasses neatly perched on the end of her nose too, whilst saying "ooooh, Mr. D"...

    and pigtails...
  • why is it that if such delights as the above pic suggests exist, all i ever see on my daily jollys to richmond park are scowling blokes in various stages of fat loss?
    ...the bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles per gallon...
  • martinwitnammartinwitnam Posts: 1,075
    Why is it that Wendy Houvanhagel never gets included in these polls. I think she is the prettiest cyclist we have!

    Can we fix it?
    Yes we can!
  • VelonutterVelonutter Posts: 4,749 Lives Here
    Smokin Joe wrote:
    No option for a threesome? :?

    Where you live there are always plenty of sheep for that :lol: :shock:
  • Why is it that Wendy Houvanhagel never gets included in these polls. I think she is the prettiest cyclist we have!

    article-0-07093585000005DC-55_306x491.jpg

    giraffe_ngr4450.jpg
  • nolfnolf Posts: 2,016
    I reckon VP is really dominant, also she is actually single (unlike Lizzie), so defo VP.
    "I hold it true, what'er befall;
    I feel it, when I sorrow most;
    'Tis better to have loved and lost;
    Than never to have loved at all."

    Alfred Tennyson
  • Mike HealeyMike Healey Posts: 1,023
    nolf wrote:
    I reckon VP is really dominant, also she is actually single (unlike Lizzie), so defo VP.

    Sorry, got engaged the other week
    Organising the Bradford Kids Saturday Bike Club at the Richard Dunn Sports Centre since 1998
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/eastbradfordcyclingclub/
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/eastbradfordcyclingclub/
  • Garry H wrote:
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    NapoleonD wrote:
    This is the cheeky look Lizzie gave when she knew she was being approached from the rear by yours truly -

    1714523398_1456bb93aa.jpg

    If she could only have moved her right index finger to her mouth and puckered up a bit :wink:

    She should be wearing a pair of glasses neatly perched on the end of her nose too, whilst saying "ooooh, Mr. D"...

    and pigtails...

    i hope for your sake blyth doesn't look on this forum...i heard he has quite a handy right hook
  • Yeah I do.... So watch it! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Sign In or Register to comment.