Manners!!

bradford
bradford Posts: 195
edited January 2010 in Commuting chat
I went shopping with the Miss this evening and it was bloody awful !!! :x
All thanks to Tesco ! :? We don't normally shop there :oops:
When a person is in your way with a trolley and you say excuse me!!
Shouldn't they get out of your bloody way? What's with the vacant look?
I think people have no manners in general,so why do i say please an thankyou to shopkeepers who just blank me :x
And this is in the local shops! :roll:

Do you think people have no Manners?

Apologys about the drunken rant! :lol:

Comments

• I just love it when you come across an unattended trolley blocking an aisle. They usually end up at the other end of the store. :P
  • suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    I prefer to barge the trolley out the way then apologise. Moving the unattended trolley is also fun though.

Would be so much more fun to do when there is a baby in it, whose been left sitting whilst the father has gone off down an isle out of sight of the trolley and has been gone long enough for a small crowd to gather and call over a member of staff.
  • marchant
    marchant Posts: 362
    Barge it out of the way? No, no, no, it's far better to put inappropriate stuff in it, depending on where you are in the shop.
  • marchant wrote:
    Barge it out of the way? No, no, no, it's far better to put inappropriate stuff in it, depending on where you are in the shop.
    There was a Saturday morning kids program (Dick & Dom ?) where they used to do that. They finished the competition by having to put a TV in someone's trolley.
  • bradford
    bradford Posts: 195
    marchant wrote:
    There was a Saturday morning kids program (Dick & Dom ?) where they used to do that. They finished the competition by having to put a TV in someone's trolley.

Don't think it was Dick and Dom as it was on ITV.
    Great fun dropping the most random item in the supermarket in a strangers trolley !! :P
    Then see them at the checkout paying for it :lol:
    Guess what i will be doing next time i'm in the supermarket ? :twisted:
  • spursn17
    spursn17 Posts: 284
    I just love it when you come across an unattended trolley blocking an aisle. They usually end up at the other end of the store. :P

I can't stand the way that the supermarkets put displays at the end of each aisle making a bottleneck so you go slower and supposedly buy more.
  • Buckled_Rims
    Buckled_Rims Posts: 1,648
    marchant wrote:

Dick & Dom

:lol: So that's where a work colleague got the idea from! He puts a small very expensive tin of salmon or similar into anyone's trolley who he either leaves it or blocks him in :lol:
    CAAD9
    Kona Jake the Snake
    Merlin Malt 4
  • merkin
    merkin Posts: 452
    I can't stand the way that the supermarkets put displays at the end of each aisle making a bottleneck so you go slower and supposedly buy more.
    I agree. I sometimes wonder if they get a fire certificate based on a certain layout of shelves before adding onto the end of the aisles with promotional displays which then obstruct the aisles.
  • iain_j
    iain_j Posts: 1,941
    And speaking of manners.

Door to door salesmen trying to sell me "free" broadband. One of his colleagues has tried it before. Not interested, as per every other doorstep seller. He stops short of asking me if I'm stupid for not wanting to change and walks off making mocking laughter.

C0ck.