Dump truck driver!!

hopper1
hopper1 Posts: 4,389
edited January 2010 in The bottom bracket
I bet the guy on the left of the bridge had a right 'moment' when he saw this coming towards him. :shock:
Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!

Comments

• Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    Saw that on the news this morning.........can't believe nobody on the bridge was killed.......you can see the guy walking across on the left freeze and then drop with the bridge onto the carriageway. Must have been a cat in a former life!
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    The news did say one person injured... I guess he(she) is at the end of their stock of lives, now...

If that was me, I'd have needed treatment for underpants damage! :shock: :shock:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • downfader
    downfader Posts: 3,686
    Theres another one of a cherry picker being hit by a bus.. infact a UK one and a Polish one iirc.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Saw the clip on Sky News in the pub tonight but couldn't hear what it was all about. Obviously there were no corners to negotiate otherwise the lorry would have been on it's side.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Woolfie
    Woolfie Posts: 34
    Amazing clip - but the thing that absolutely summed up 'driver nature' was afterwards - a huge accident, people possible hurt or worse and the cars behind start to push through the scene like 'hell I am going to be late for work'...how very sad :roll:

Good to see there were some people running to the scene to help though.
    Bakewell Toybox
    Bakewell
    Derbyshire

www.welovetoys.co.uk