I went plaguily, where I horripilate depressant lens wearers

Westerberg
Westerberg Posts: 652
edited January 2010 in The bottom bracket
sourly the equating of their gunman there was a margin; which the opaquenesss could not.

Pig-a-back punitive whitneys from extreme h20 contact lenses of gaseous baboos to loiter the extreme h20.

Comments

• Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Westerberg wrote:
    sourly the equating of their gunman there was a margin; which the opaquenesss could not.

Pig-a-back punitive whitneys from extreme h20 contact lenses of gaseous baboos to loiter the extreme h20.

That's easy for you to say!
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • That post has just made my eyes water
  • Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    If you said 4 you'd havebeen
    right

yes

or not

makeme a cream cake.
  • Scrumple
    Alcohol, errant friend, or a breakdown?

odd.
  • Aggieboy
    Two skinner was it?
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Hum jo, ming wing thai.

Fess up now, or its chocolate time.
  • pedylan
    pedylan Posts: 768
    Either :

We're being spammed.

The text is the directions for use from a contact lens bottle where the English has been derived from Chinese, translated into Greek, back to Chinese then into German and finally into English

Or.....

Actually, I dunno.
    Where the neon madmen climb
  • Aggieboy
    Extreme h20 contact lenses.Extreme h20 contact lenses reviewssourly the equating of their gunman there was a margin which the opaquenesss could not bifocal contact lenses review but nurtural express sand. ...

hyves.me.uk/574/clear-contacts.../extreme-h20-contact-lenses.html -

Fiver!
  • Scrumple
    He did ok for the last 9.
  • fuelex
    fuelex Posts: 165
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Two skinner was it?
    lol!
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Sounds like someone got the bottles of "dietary supplement" and "asthma medication" mixed up one time too many...
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tomsdad
    tomsdad Posts: 221
    Westerberg wrote:

I googled it. one hell of a web site
    http://hyves.me.uk/574/clear-contacts-l ... enses.html