Genesis Core

mickedwards61
mickedwards61 Posts: 175
edited January 2010 in MTB general
I quite like the look of the Genesis bikes, and quite fancy one from the Core range for my next bike, but struggling to find any recent reviews.

I will be using for general XC, good mix of climbs and descents but nothing too testing. Anyone got first hand experience? Any good?

Comments

• I have a Core 20, the bright green one. Got it last summer and I love it. It would easily handle what you have described.

It's light and responsive, and it inspires confidence in your riding. I'd recommend it to anybody
  • Frostys
    Frostys Posts: 277
    My personal steed is a 2009 Core 30 the black one... no too heavy nice and roomy don't bang your knees on anything when out of the saddle decent front fork (Recon 335 with Poploc and U turn) adn good groupset for the price.

As Mr Cummings has stated its a very confidence inspiring ride seems to feels better when your pushing it hard. The only thing I would change are the awful Conti Mountain King tyres that came with it, have swapped them for Panaracer Fire XC Pro Kevlar much better all round.

IMO they are a great bike that I would recommend to anyone... and you don't see that many out and about.
    Ribble Gran Fondo
    Guerciotti Lyra Cross
    Trek 6000 S/S