Pass Portes du Soleil - 2010

pickzmx
pickzmx Posts: 11
edited January 2010 in MTB general
Hey guys, iv only just signed to the forum, but been riding for a few years now.

Is anyone doing the PPDS this year?

Anyone done it in the past, any hints and tips i might need? Its my first time riding abroad too!!

Im doing it on my own, but will hopefully tag on with some people i meet there.
Il be on my 2009 Cannondale Prophet 2.

Comments

• Naveed
    Naveed Posts: 728
    I was thinking of going myself as well, want to do a series of dh enduros this year, need something to aim for. Finding it hard to find people who (A) like dh enduro and (b) are willing to spend the money to travel abroad to race. Is this race a week after the Mega?
  • mkf
    mkf Posts: 242
    i'll be there with two friends &wags this year.
    Be our first time also, doing the 75k route but most of this will be dh with the ups on ski lifts, take a look on utube and if u fancy it we could meet up :lol:
  • pickzmx
    Hey, i was sort of hoping someone would be willing to meet up. lol. So not sure how you want to fwd contact details on. Im from Preston (North West), so if your local we could get some training in!!

Yea im going with my girlfriend and stopping in a friends apartment in Saint Ginolph. iv sort of planned a road trip holiday around this, so she's happy to let me have the weekend riding.

Yea iv checked all the vids out, been on all the websites and im super excited. Im a Motocross racer most weekends and my cycling for fitness and fun really. But iv really got into it since buying a new bike!!
  • mkf
    ace, where'd you ride we could hook up a couple times and have a chat work something out, registration on 10feb so we got to get it on if yours serious
  • pickzmx
    You have PM dude.

Yea i know, iv not done too much over xmas either so gonna get training in for the MX season and for this!!!
  • mkf
    this is like sleepless in seattle man. Only differance is i'm not too hot on this pm thing, where does it say i have pm thought that meant premenstral :P