Cav postpones season start

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited January 2010 in Pro race
For dental reasons

now, I know people think it's because of tooth ache or something but the truth is he is taking American citizenship which requires a mouthful of American teeth

you heard it here first!

First race is the ruta now
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• Chip \'oyler
    Chip \'oyler Posts: 2,323
    Maybe Melissa punched them out?
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • teagar
    teagar Posts: 2,100
    I guess he'll have to wait before sinking his sprinting teeth into Boonen, who he seems to have a unusual dislike for.
    Note: the above post is an opinion and not fact. It might be a lie.
  • Homer J
    Homer J Posts: 920
    He's going to look even more like Bingo with his teeth blinging white
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Quick! Bring the whisky and cloves........it's an emergency!

Actually, I think that Boonen and Cav do get on ok off the bike- they sat beside each other on the plane to Quatar last year and spoke away happily. (or so I read, I wasn't there although I would love to have been an air hostess on that flight.)

Poor wee soul- constant toothache is hell.
  • teagar
    Tusher wrote:
    Quick! Bring the whisky and cloves........it's an emergency!

Actually, I think that Boonen and Cav do get on ok off the bike- they sat beside each other on the plane to Quatar last year and spoke away happily. (or so I read, I wasn't there although I would love to have been an air hostess on that flight.)

Poor wee soul- constant toothache is hell.

It was after Milan - San Remo when it got a bit touchy.
  • SpaceJunk
    SpaceJunk Posts: 1,157
    Does the UK have dentists?
  • SpaceJunk wrote:
    Does the UK have dentists?

We do, but where they hide no one knows, I think if we follow the Dulux trucks loaded with white gloss they could be found.
  • pedro118118
    pedro118118 Posts: 1,102
    Cav would start an argument with himself in an empty room.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    I think Cav is fearful of a horse's head turning up on his pillow and has gone into Witness Protection:

Ricco: When again asked about Cavendish he replied, "I do not respond to provocation. I am serene, calm, and will try to stay focused. Talk now means nothing. Revenge is served cold."

http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/2886/ ... -rode.aspx

Sinister :shock:
  • teagar
    Haha.

Ricco is quality.

We need a proper villain. He's that villain.

One that everyone can dislike, rather than fanboy vs otherwise.
  • teagar wrote:
    Haha.

Ricco is quality.

True dat, he's learned what Sonny Liston, Mike Tyson, Diego Maradona and The Iron Shiek have learned before him.. Pro Sports need a Heel. And if you play up to it, your value only increases.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Tusher
    Buggrit afx- you've rumbled us.

It's true.

Terrified of the nasty Italian, Cav responded immediately to my offer of a safe house, and is deliriously holed up in my spare bedroom, where I give him all the exercise he requires.

I am feeding him very well, and I think he may also be regaining his confidence. Uncle Bob says it doesn't matter if he has a year off- Andre's in great form.

He's chucked the Italian strumpet and, by the time I've finished with him, will be setting sail for the Isle of Man to make it up with Melissa.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,150
    Tusher wrote:
    Buggrit afx- you've rumbled us.

It's true.

Terrified of the nasty Italian, Cav responded immediately to my offer of a safe house, and is deliriously holed up in my spare bedroom, where I give him all the exercise he requires.

I am feeding him very well, and I think he may also be regaining his confidence. Uncle Bob says it doesn't matter if he has a year off- Andre's in great form.

He's chucked the Italian strumpet and, by the time I've finished with him, will be setting sail for the Isle of Man to make it up with Melissa.

For some reason, this reminds me of the film Misery. Just don't hobble him.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Tusher
    Hobble.

Mmmmm. I wonder if that's a noun or a verb.

I must consult my dog-eared copy of the Karma Sutra.
  • teagar wrote:
    Haha.

Ricco is quality.

hhaha true
    ...the bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles per gallon...
  • LittleB0b
    LittleB0b Posts: 416
    Tusher wrote:
    (or so I read, I wasn't there although I would love to have been an air hostess on that flight.).

"now if you just put my head between your thighs - err sorry, i mean your head between your thighs, to adopt the brace postition"

:wink: