cycling t shirts

2»

Comments

• Sirius631
    Sirius631 Posts: 991
    Just thought I'd bump this one up because I've added the image of my t-shirt two posts up.
    To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Sirius631 wrote:
    Some years back my cycling club had a special order of t-shirts made by Fruit of The Loom. The picture showed a skeleton slumped over the handlebars of a mountain bike, and the caption read 'Cycling can help slimming and weight control only as part of a calorie controlled diet'.

DSC00173.JPG

Was that based on Wiggo?
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Sirius631
    Sirius631 Posts: 991
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Sirius631 wrote:
    Some years back my cycling club had a special order of t-shirts made by Fruit of The Loom. The picture showed a skeleton slumped over the handlebars of a mountain bike, and the caption read 'Cycling can help slimming and weight control only as part of a calorie controlled diet'.

DSC00173.JPG

Was that based on Wiggo?

Do you think I've overdone this diet?
    I think I've got a boner. Wait, I am a boner :lol:
    To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.
  • In response to your question, check out www.GrinGear.com for a huge selection of creative designs, just for cyclists. Ordered on-line and usually shipped the next day. 100% satisfaction guarantee. [www.GrinGear.com]
  • Found this the other day on sale at engrish.com, but not sure whether to buy it and put money into the coffers of what some might think is a very politically incorrect website.
    Mind you, I was shown it by an English as a second language teacher, who had got it from a Korean student, so perhaps that makes it OK...

hurryupthecakes.jpg
  • Monogram
    Monogram Posts: 1
    Enhance your custom design clothing images with business wear and corporate wear from Monogram. Design your own custom clothes at monogram, it easy to create online clothing designs personalized for you.
  • "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take it's place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."
  • donkykong
    donkykong Posts: 160
    vintage bike clothing can be found at link below....