Wiggle.co.uk save 20% anything to recommend?

tavyabe
tavyabe Posts: 283
edited January 2010 in MTB general
Wiggle are offering £10 off a £50 and £20 off a £100 shop till midnight. Just wondering if anyone has spotted any great deals from them?

I've bought lots of these innertubes at £2 each its a bargain!:
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/Ritchey_Comp_MTB_Inner_Tube/5360034889/

Comments

• Matt N
    Matt N Posts: 160
    its not a bargain if you weren't going to spend the money in the first place :wink:

but hey, you go for it! :D
    If calsberg made bikes... they'd probably be the best bikes in the world

’My Spesh’
  • tavyabe
    I was going to buy tubes anyway and the cheapest at my local halfords was £5 each, so at £2 a piece I'm happy to have stocked up for the year! :)
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    I'm planning on buying a Gore Phantom Jacket. It's £99 though. So will have to spend something like £1.20 on a pack of cable end crimps to make it over £100 :lol:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    tavyabe wrote:
    I was going to buy tubes anyway and the cheapest at my local halfords was £5 each, so at £2 a piece I'm happy to have stocked up for the year! :)

I hope you're joking........

Patches are cheaper!

Also, think of your poor postie! :lol:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • tavyabe
    Needed tubes for my two project bikes, and a few spares anyway - I throw the puntured ones in a pile and mend them all in one go (at some point!)
  • Matt N
    Matt N Posts: 160
    tavyabe wrote:
    - I throw the puntured ones in a pile and mend them all in one go (at some point!)

Ahh...to have freedom, i'd get bollocked if i did that, my dad still thinks my bike should go in the rikety side shed ( i'm not sure he realises what its worth!)
    If calsberg made bikes... they'd probably be the best bikes in the world

’My Spesh’
  • tavyabe
    To be fair, I have to hide the pile from m'lady and if she discovers it I imagine I'll get a clipped ear for it
  • richg1979
    richg1979 Posts: 1,087
    wiggle is expensive so its still cheaper from crc ect after discount.
  • tjwood
    tjwood Posts: 328
    bails87 wrote:
    tavyabe wrote:

I hope you're joking........

Patches are cheaper!

Also, think of your poor postie! :lol:

Life's too short to mend an innertube. Save the old ones for making chainstay protectors and whatnot.

Or you can buy my old ones and fix them yourself... ;-)