Seriously .....

colintrav
colintrav Posts: 1,074
edited February 2010 in MTB general
How can this prize be really worth 250 makes me wonder what numptys are being overpriced for a simple course in bike mantainance Or is that mis type with an 0 added to make it more appealing for people to enter

http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/w ... -250-24610

Comments

• Buckled_Rims
    Buckled_Rims Posts: 1,648
    Sounds quite cheap as it's 2 full days.

Try paying for a professional IT qualification training course and you'll soon realise that £250 is very cheap. Last one I did lasted 5 days and cost over £4000 and we only used VM software on a cheap computer. Good job the firm paid for it :lol:
    CAAD9
    Kona Jake the Snake
    Merlin Malt 4
  • antfly
    antfly Posts: 3,276
    They saw your firm coming.
    Smarter than the average bear.
  • Shoes
    Shoes Posts: 19
    Or you're not charging enough for your training, my company hires out my time for £550 a day and thats for one on one purposes and not including materials.

The thing is, the prize will always apear more attractive than it actually is, they will give away a bike for example; one which they previously reviewed and displayed the "at the time of review this bike was £3000" and then later went on to offer as a prize worth £3500.... this is hypothetical, I have not observed this exact set of circumstances however it demonstrates the point i am trying to make.

The more people who enter the competition the more benefit it is to them.
    Stafford Photographer - Lawtonsoul Photography

All of your photographic needs covered, from portraiture to weddings.