I'm in love...

NGale
NGale Posts: 1,866
edited January 2010 in Commuting chat
Jake needs to watch his back. I have fallen in love with something sleek, sophistocated and racey and a little more reliable

Sod commuting to work...I want one of these
http://www.edinburghbicycle.com/ebwGetImage.a4p?f%5FImageWindow=1&f%5FImgWebModelID=10815&f%5FScale=1&f%5FImageName=%5F
Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men

Comments

• 0scar
    0scar Posts: 219
    Whenever I see those bikes I think of the Revolution vodka bars - who have basically the same colour scheme and branding. Based on those bars I'd say to avoid this bike.
    Commuter: Taped-up black Trek 2200 (FCN 5)
    Shiny bike: Pinarello FP2 (FCN 3)
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    NGale wrote:
    Jake needs to watch his back. I have fallen in love with something sleek, sophistocated and racey and a little more reliable

Sod commuting to work...I want one of these
    http://www.edinburghbicycle.com/ebwGetImage.a4p?f%5FImageWindow=1&f%5FImgWebModelID=10815&f%5FScale=1&f%5FImageName=%5F

We approve, FGSS good girl, doooooo eit!!!!!
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • TommyEss
    TommyEss Posts: 1,855
    0scar wrote:
    Based on those bars I'd say to avoid this bike.

And based on your username I'd say you were an 13.5" tall golden man statue - doesn't really add much to the discussion though, does it?!
    Cannondale Synapse 105, Giant Defy 3, Giant Omnium, Giant Trance X2, EMC R1.0, Ridgeback Platinum, On One Il Pompino...
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    My goodness a geared cross bike for £350 :shock:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • TommyEss
    TommyEss Posts: 1,855
    Interesting - only larger sizes though...
    Cannondale Synapse 105, Giant Defy 3, Giant Omnium, Giant Trance X2, EMC R1.0, Ridgeback Platinum, On One Il Pompino...
  • prj45
    prj45 Posts: 2,208
    NGale wrote:
    I'm in love

Me too, but with this:

0RA92C_red.jpg

Sadly, just over the price limit for the cycle to work scheme and I don't really want the next one down (crap wheels and it seems a bit weird buying a bike for £1000.00 with a Tiagra groupset):

0RA93C_rep.jpg
  • Canny Jock
    Canny Jock Posts: 1,051
    Good company Edinburgh Bicycles, they are helpful and know their stuff. The Courier is a good reliable bike, and its difficult to find anything as good for the money at full price, let alone their current sale prices.