Thomson seatpost
Specialized S Works Carbon bars
XT Chainset
XTR SPDs
X0 shifters/rear mech
XT front Mech
Avid Elixir CR Carbon brakes

23 lbs all up weight

Used all the bits I could off my hardly used Stumpjumper Pro FSR, as funds allow will upgrade wheels and chainset, get a wee bit more weight out of it, very pleased with it tho'
2009 Cove Handjob
2009 Cove Hummer

Comments

• VERY nice bike by the way. Massive Cove fan.

Spec?
  • shweet 8)
    CUBE ltd 2012,reba sl, XT, saint, DMR, spank, current xc/am ride

GIANT boulder, marzzochi EXR, LX/alivio, DMR, spank, retro build
  • glen4
    glen4 Posts: 250
    thanks, hey cat with no tail, may drag it over to the rock with me TT week this year, give you a shout nearer the time, thanks for helping out with the pic :lol:

btw, just lost my cat with no tail, brought him back from the IOM in 91,
    2009 Cove Handjob
    2009 Cove Hummer
  • Aye, give us a shout and we'll go for a ride and/or beer. There are usually a couple of big rides around TT.
    Was up on the Montain rd today as it happens, pics and vid in the snow rides thread in general.
    You should try and get over for the End2End in Sept too, 'tis a great laugh.
  • glen4
    yeah, saw your snow pics, looking good, E2E is a distinct possibility this year
    2009 Cove Handjob
    2009 Cove Hummer
  • Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    "Pleased", in what way? Is it your Dream Bike? Thinking of Ti hardtail for the N.Wales trail centres this year. Had Airborne Lucky Strike few years back, great climber, but the 853 Black Widow was better technical descender.
    Using full sus and Norco Bigfoot h/tail, but finding the BF very harsh on the back/butt!
    Any feeedback welcomed.
  • ramemtbers
    ramemtbers Posts: 1,562
    looks smart. nice one, have fun on it.
  • glen4
    Splottboy wrote:
    "Pleased", in what way? Is it your Dream Bike? Thinking of Ti hardtail for the N.Wales trail centres this year. Had Airborne Lucky Strike few years back, great climber, but the 853 Black Widow was better technical descender.
    Using full sus and Norco Bigfoot h/tail, but finding the BF very harsh on the back/butt!
    Any feeedback welcomed.

pleased with it, as in 'my dream bike', have just built it, so have yet to get out on the tracks, once I've done a few off road miles will post a report......hope it's as good as all the reviews state......
    2009 Cove Handjob
    2009 Cove Hummer
  • dunnnooo
    dunnnooo Posts: 900
    So much envy. Been wanting one of those for longer than I can remember.
    I'd give my right hand to be ambi-dextrous
  • That is an awesome bike, loved my Handjob and these are meant to be even better.