'07 Kona Stab supreme *REWARD*

conad
conad Posts: 82
edited February 2010 in MTB stolen
Some theiving little tosser has helped themselves to my pride and joy, it was taken from the wrexham area (north wales). the bike is worth nearly £4,000 and to say im devistated is an understatement. there arent many of these bike around so if you happen to see 1, i would greatly appreciate being told. it has a 'www.jejamescycles.co.uk' sticker on the rear swing arm. this has stopped me taking part in this years events, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Kona_07_STAB_SP.jpg
Rob Warner: "He's off like a jewish foreskin" !!!!

Comments

• conad
    IV STILL HEARD NOTHING :(
  • conad
    well i got it back, even if i did have to pay through the nose for it, 2 words...... BLOODY PIKEYS!!
  • If you don't mind me asking, did you have to pay the thieves to get it back?
  • conad
    Well apparently its changed hands once or twice but these people are a Nasty bunch,and ya can't go getting police involved, or both me and the bike would disappear. So I had 2 pay a 3rd party shall we say.
  • matt108
    matt108 Posts: 135
    It's sad but i know what you're saying. If you tell police you put yourself, your family and house at risk.

Its horrible, sometimes you gotta be quiet, i know people who have told police about stuff and then they have their windows smashed and people after them, horrible stuff.
  • conad
    well this guy would literally make me disappear.