Why are ................

dilemna
dilemna Posts: 2,187
edited January 2010 in Commuting chat
................. 99.999% of BMW Mini drivers total c*nts?

I've had enough of them. This evening's one over took me on a right hand bend on a rural B road straddling double white lines skimming me by inches as another car suddenly appeared coming around the bend. I was in primary to stop drivers doing just this as they often try to pass on this bend at speed too close to me then suddenly brake to turn left in front of me onto another minor road as I am continuing on straight ahead at 20-25mph or more which is just what happened this evening again. This Mini driver was also on the phone as I saw the light of it glued to their ear. It was dark, about 7.30pm, quiet, -4C, icy and snow on the edges of the road. I shouted a few choice words, he/she slowed, I continued to shout, he/she thought better of it and carried on. I have four 5 LED lights on the bike and a hi-viz reflective Scotchlite gilet over my Altura hi-viz all weather cycling jacket. I also have substantial reflective patches on my panniers so there is NO EXCUSE for not seeing me.

I'm very wary of these cars as 99.9 % of the ones driven near me have been driven far too close and too fast and the driver has invariably had a mobile glued to their ear or in their paw texting as they drive :evil: . So if you see one approaching you are forewarned.
Life is like a roll of toilet paper; long and useful, but always ends at the wrong moment. Anon.
Think how stupid the average person is.......
half of them are even more stupid than you first thought.

Comments

• Wooliferkins
    Wooliferkins Posts: 2,060
    You don't need to qualify it with Mini. It comes with the BMW keys. 25mph in snow and ice? Skills :D
    Neil
    Help I'm Being Oppressed
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,440
    You don't need to qualify it with Mini. It comes with the BMW keys. 25mph in snow and ice? Skills :D

I checked my speedo on my bike when I got in last night, max speed was 27mph, I shat myself when I saw that, I'm in the car today, I could have damaged my new helmet.
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • always_tyred
    always_tyred Posts: 4,965
    I blame the Italian Job.