ordered??

lancs boy
lancs boy Posts: 70
edited January 2010 in MTB general
ordered cannondale shoes from evans last week are something like that and they have still not come whats tecking so long :?: :?:
cube acid

Comments

• RealMan
    RealMan Posts: 2,166
    Let me just consult my crystal ball...

Yeah, it says ask evans.
  • wordnumb
    wordnumb Posts: 847
    I'd blame Halfords.
  • tdougan
    tdougan Posts: 152
    Yeah - I ordered a new thule 591 a few days ago! still waiting - It's probs the snow! ;<
  • Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    The snow, new years day, loads of stuff - so they have probably only had about 3 working days to shift things during the last week...

Stuff from CRC is takings its sweet precious time too (for some people :roll: )
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • R2 D2
    R2 D2 Posts: 34
    Remember that time that you hoped no one could see you, you knew it was dirty and wrong but did it anyhow? It's because of that.
    Don't want to make you paranoid but Evans were clearly watching.
  • M1llh0use
    M1llh0use Posts: 863
    I ordered stuff from merlin on NYE and it turned up on 5th jan (2working days)

:lol:
    {insert smartarse comment here}
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    RealMan wrote:
    Let me just consult my crystal ball...

Yeah, it says ask evans.

This made me lol myself.

Anyway, yeah last time I heard the past couple of weeks were known as the 'Christmas Period' so with common-sense prevailing (as per usual) it would seem to be that the Royal Mail has a backlog to clear, and as such so do retailers. Sorry to burst your bubble.
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    i reckon it's that white stuff that's been floating past my work window 8)
  • ive got a dakota 20 and want to put the memory maps i have on my computer on to it,but every time i try to drag the file into to the dakota 20 it doent go intoo the right folder, can anybody help
    hates dog walkers
  • stevet1992
    stevet1992 Posts: 1,502
    ive got a dakota 20 and want to put the memory maps i have on my computer on to it,but every time i try to drag the file into to the dakota 20 it doent go intoo the right folder, can anybody help

And your relation to the current topic is ?

Idiot :roll:
    On-One 456 Sainsburys Season

Calling All SouthEastern Riders
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    lancs boy wrote:
    ordered cannondale shoes from evans last week are something like that and they have still not come whats tecking so long :?: :?:

To be honest you best go to the nearest Evans store with a semi automatic and let loose on the staff because that kinda service just isnt good enough.
  • dwill
    dwill Posts: 150
    still waiting for kit from both evans and merlin what makes it worse is the kit that i ordered to be delivered instore was there within a few days ffs one day i will get this frame built up
  • Cps
    Cps Posts: 356
    I'm still waiting for a Trek Remedy 9 !!!!

do you think I should have asked Santa for summit else ? :?
  • got me cannondale shoes today very good
    cube acid
  • lesz42
    lesz42 Posts: 690
    snow and ice
    Giant Trance X0 (08) Reverb, Hope Hoops 5.1D, XT brakes, RQ BC, Works Components headset 1.5
  • dave_hill
    dave_hill Posts: 3,877
    It's because of the Togolese football team being shot at. Personally, I blame Angolan rebels for the delay.
    Give a home to a retired Greyhound. Tia Greyhound Rescue
    Help for Heroes
    JayPic
  • dave_hill wrote:
    It's because of the Togolese football team being shot at. Personally, I blame Angolan rebels for the delay.

Do reckon Adebayor ran the length of the bus to celebrate in front of the Gunners?
  • colintrav
    colintrav Posts: 1,074
    lancs boy wrote:

Have you actually been watchin the news at all ???? Or you still stoned out yer box but due to your post u clearly haven't been paying attention to the news at all
  • delcol
    delcol Posts: 2,848
    thats why santa has a sleigh and raindeers in stead of a merc sprinter.. he not weather dependant when he makes his delivery..
  • dave_hill
    dave_hill Posts: 3,877
    dave_hill wrote:

Do reckon Adebayor ran the length of the bus to celebrate in front of the Gunners?

No, but like Tiger Woods, the Togolese team aren't using their driver any more... :shock:
    Give a home to a retired Greyhound. Tia Greyhound Rescue
    Help for Heroes
    JayPic
  • dwill
    dwill Posts: 150
    ouch lol