Reba 07 SL

robinhood
robinhood Posts: 74
edited January 2010 in MTB general
I originally ordered some 2009 reba races from on one but got a call today saying that they'd sold out of them and offered me the SL version. At the time I said yes because i assumed they'd be the 09 version as well

When i checked their site tonight theyre selling the 07 version for the same price i originally ordered the 09 races for (£229)

I suppose what I am asking is, is it worth me paying this for an albeit new fork but an 07 model? Or am i better off paying slightly more for an 09 or 10 race version?

cheers

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    The internals are the same, but the newer version has the powerbulge outer casting, and a new crown.

Most people wouldn't notice the difference in stiffness! Still a good price for 07, but Merlin have the 2010 for 250.
  • The '07 SL was a really good fork (and looked nicer IMHO) I had one on my hardtail. Still a bit cheeky to not tell you though!
    I hate it when people say David Beckham's stupid...its not like anyone ever says: 'Stephen Hawking - he's s**t at football.' Paul Calf