what the hell happened to me today?????

baccodaddy
baccodaddy Posts: 128
edited January 2010 in Health, fitness & training
went out for normal training ride this morning ,it was -3 at the time and basically my times on a preset route just collapsed ,legs felt fine but my lungs were burning ,i felt sick and now i,ve got home i,ve got a perssistent cough and a bit light headed and my bloody toes won,t warm up.i,m so pissed off as i cant put my finger on why .i was 7km/h slower than normal on same route,please advise as all sorts of major illnesses are going through my head.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • deffler
    deffler Posts: 829
    Its problies nothing serious.

Its more than likely just the cold air affecting your lungs. Im sure someone will be along soon to give you a more in depth scientific explanation.
    Boardman Hybrid Pro

Planet X XLS
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • so if thats the case then at that temperature was a bit silly me attacking huge hills in the big ring,you live and learn i guess!!!!!
  • eyko
    eyko Posts: 68
    Not sure if you do it, or how much of a difference it would make for you. But I had a similar experience on Friday, and so when I went out today took some hot squash with me in my camel bag. Made the ride a lot better, since when I felt my throat going, quick sip and it helped a lot.
    FCN 7
  • weeksy59
    weeksy59 Posts: 2,606
    yup all pretty normal from what i can see.

I had the same issues with toes today, the figures are quite astounding, they rekon at 20mph, in o deg, it's actually -16dec for the feet.... Brrrrr.

I stood with my feet on the warmish radiator for 5 mins.