RPCC new years day ride?

VinceEager
VinceEager Posts: 247
anyone keen?
...the bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles per gallon...

Comments

• Yo - will have a hangover then and Saturday....but my new years cycling will begin on Sunday, if anyone is keen then.

Anyway happy new year for tomorrow to all the RPCC folk. Thanks Rich for all the organising - its been a good cycling year. Ive improved alot, and by the sounds of all the racing being done, so has everyone else.
  • gbs
    gbs Posts: 450
    In principle YES but Metcheck suggests light overnight snow and -1C temp in the morning of 01/01 with +1C PM; so may be best to plan a 1400 start. :?
    vintage newbie, spinning away
  • sunday sounds good. would like to be riding tomorrow too though - bloody weather - 14.00 start sounds like a good idea. will keep an eye on this thread.

thanks to those of you i met in 2009 for some good rides - happy new year!

hope 2010's a goodun.

:D
    ...the bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles per gallon...
  • NWLondoner
    NWLondoner Posts: 2,047
    Happy New Year to ALL of the RPCC :D

Sounds like Rich is drinking NYC dry of Guinness :wink:
  • so anyway - i think it would be dangerous for me to ride a bike today - feeling a bit wobbly.
    :D
  • Rich-Ti
    Rich-Ti Posts: 1,831
    NWLondoner wrote:
    Sounds like Rich is drinking NYC dry of Guinness :wink:
    I was having a damn good crack at it! :wink::lol:

New thread up for this coming weekend 8)