Just ate Santas mince pie....

hopper1
hopper1 Posts: 4,389
edited December 2009 in The bottom bracket
Does that make me a bad man?

I also had a nibble on Rudolphs carrot :shock: (smutty minded forumites!)

I had to put the bits that I bit off in a bag, then in the outside bin, as my son will look for it in the morning...

The pressies are wrapped and under the tree, the scene is now set... If the wee fella wakes up and comes down now, I'm fcuked! :shock: :wink:
Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!

Comments

• Well, explaining santa's disappearing mince pie is easy - you just tell the sprog that you heard a noise, came down and found the pie had gone and he might have left something under the tree.

I haven't quite figured out what you were doing with Rudolph's carrot though. You might have a hard time to explain that one to most people... :wink:
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Yup same ere dun n dusted kids in the rooms,although not asleep i can't blame em,great time at that age,removing the evidence with just just teeth marks left in the carrot is fun stuff,such magic.
  • fossyant
    fossyant Posts: 2,549
    My two are flat out......were at about 9.30...phew........ (that's a record for my 9 year old - he's 10 pm plus usually...)

Not sampled the drinks and food for Santa, but he get's milk here...bah......... :(
  • GavH
    GavH Posts: 933
    Mine are all down now, pressies not out yet but the can of Guinness for Santa is now empty.
  • I am waiting til the last minute to pull prezzies out of there new near tree hidy holes. Boy been down since 20:38, new late for him but wanted to give me some margin.

He didnt want to give Santa any food or drink just in case he couldnt fit down the other childrens chimneys. Wasnt concerned about not getting down mine!!

Really looking forward to his beaming face sometime too soon
    fly like a mouse, run like a cushion be the small bookcase!
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Not got a chimney breast/fireplace for hime to come down :( I expect teh intercom to go some time during the night and doubt he'll leave the sleigh for long around here as some scroat might try and nick it :lol:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • GavH wrote:
    Mine are all down now, pressies not out yet but the can of Guinness for Santa is now empty.
    hehe
    Coveryourcar.co.uk RT Tester
    north west of england.
  • ScottieP
    ScottieP Posts: 599
    Yep - just ate the mince pie too. About to check the kids and then off to bed. Looking forward to the fun in the morning (not too early I hope)
    My cycling blog: http://girodilento.com/
  • for a ride ?

(except people called lance of course)
  • hopper1
    Well, the wee fella called out my name at 07:44 this morning :wink: When I answered, he informed me that Santa had been and filled the sack at the foot of his bed with pressies. He then came came bounding into the bedroom and jumped into bed for a cuddle.
    I grabbed his sack and carried it downstairs for him, at the bottom, I flicked on the light.
    I thought he'd given himself whiplash, when he noticed more pressies under the tree, poor lad didn't know what to do with himself.
    Anyway, it's been a long day.
    Lots of laughter & smiles, running around, good food, no arguments, even good TV :shock:
    He's back in bed and I'm now wondering how I could have possibly eaten a whole box of After Eight Mints :shock: ....
    I hope it's not icey in the morning. :wink:
  • you ate a whole box of after eights!!...?

lol - surprised you dont feel sick

i've eaten a tone of mince pies and roast parsnips - my two favorites :D
    ...the bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles per gallon...
  • hopper1
    VinceEager wrote:
    you ate a whole box of after eights!!...?

Just hit the bottom of a box of 'Celebrations', too :shock:

Got a shocking sweet tooth!

Just as well Lycra is so stretchy :wink:
  • downfader
    downfader Posts: 3,686
    VinceEager wrote:
    you ate a whole box of after eights!!...?

Thats nothing. I once ate 16 of an 18 box of cadders cream eggs :) Mannn were they good..! :P
  • ScottieP
    ScottieP Posts: 599
    Had a great day with my kids too .... fantastic....
    My cycling blog: http://girodilento.com/
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    we had a giggle with ours, for the first time ever we had to wake them both up yesterday (7.30)

Today they were back to type & up at 6.15, tried to get back into bed but the ben 10 guns & remote control cars are rather loud!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Had a great day, even worked out how to download itunes for my 11 yr olds new nano, played spinaroo with my 6 year old gril and mario kart with my 9 year old son. felt fat and boozy at the end of it, great. Merry Christmas everyone.