Ricco - What have i done ?

Gazzetta67
Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
edited December 2009 in Pro race
Like most Pro Cycling fans, when Riccardo Ricco came on the scene, there was a sense of a talented rider who would attack in the mould of some past greats,however after reading this months Pro-Cycling you get the feeling he`s not one bit sorry....its like well all the rest are doing it. he treats the questions with arrogant answers and quirky jokes. Somehow i think Cavendish will tell him to get to F*** and their will no doubt be plenty of other`s letting him know.

Comments

• MrRex
    MrRex Posts: 19
    yeah.... on the face of it, Ricco doesn't seem sorry. We've got to remember though that journalists are somewhat behind dopers, dealers and politicians in the ethical stakes so we gotta interpret the ProCycling article within this context.

The most effective programmes with dealing with criminals is to let them see the impact on they have on their victims. Ricco should be forced to meet the families of the mechanics, the masseurs, the bus driver etc that were previously employed with Saunier Duval.

It makes me nervous that my wages are partially covered by sponsor money and that if a rider similar to Ricco gets caught for doping then I may be out of a job. Are there any lawyers out there who could confirm if I was in a position to sue a rider if such an instance occured and the funding for my wages were withdrawn?
    I love technology
  • SpaceJunk
    SpaceJunk Posts: 1,157
    I'm sure he wouldn't give a toss what Cavendish thinks.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    MrRex wrote:

The most effective programmes with dealing with criminals is to let them see the impact on they have on their victims. Ricco should be forced to meet the families of the mechanics, the masseurs, the bus driver etc that were previously employed with Saunier Duval.

None of them lost their jobs though, did they?
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • saunier duval folded so i am guessing some people along the line will have, seems to me he is a smug c**t and i for one dont want him back
  • jim one
    jim one Posts: 183
    Iain is making the point they did not fold as they became Sott-American beef and then for 2009 fuji-servetto so simply found a new sponsor.