So i went to do the deal for the Commencal in Evans today.

weeksy59
weeksy59 Posts: 2,606
edited December 2009 in MTB general
Had an hour to spare so shot into Reading to Evans to sign some paperwork for the Commencal Super 4.3

Noticed they had one in already in a Medium. (I was expecting to be a large). Tried it out and what do you know... it's a superb fit. I guess my 6'0 works out with longish legs and a short body because it felt a perfect reach to the bars.

Bike was reduced by £500 so i was more than happy and we did a decent deal on a pair of DMR V12 mag pedals in white.

More than happy with the bike although have spent the evening sorting out the Specialized which is being shipped out on Monday now i've got a bloody enormous box for it LOL.

All i've managed up to now is the front Peaty crud catcher fitting. Will fit the reat tomorrow and maybe give it a quick blast to try it out.

Top service from the lads at Evans to PDI the bike and get it all sorter when they were not expecting me to turn up.

Pics a little later, just need to pull them off the phone after eating some fish :)

Must say, the wife hates the look of it but with white frame/forks/pedals i rekon it looks brilliant :)

Comments