My full susser wants to be loved

fcumok
fcumok Posts: 283
edited December 2009 in MTB general
I went out on my full susser on Sun but wasn't really 'getting it'. I hadn't rode it in a while so thought it'd better get some use. Yesterday I was seriously thinking of selling it as I hadn't really enjoyed myself.

However last night I went to get the trusty hardtail out to see a puncture staring back at me. As I couldn't be bothered to sort it the full susser came out. I'm not sure if it had given my hardtail the puncture, to make sure I used it, but I really enjoyed the ride. :D

Moral of the story for me is to always give a bike two rides before you decide if you like it or not.

Comments

• .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Chuck the HT in the canal or have it stuffed and hang it on the wall :)

FS is the future.
  • no keep the HT as a curiosity...
  • Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    .blitz wrote:
    Chuck the HT in the canal or have it stuffed and hang it on the wall :)

FS is the future.

Here we go again...

I do like fs bikes, though my interest is limited to the novelty of suspension designs and the technology of it... I am a bit sad like that... :roll:

My hardatil is much faster than my fs ever was, that said, suspension designs and performance must be a lot better than they used to be...

Case closed.
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • fcumok
    fcumok Posts: 283
    Is this really going to turn into another HT v FS thread?

They both complement each other...

Hopefully not :roll:
    I love both my bikes HT & FS
  • gaz047
    gaz047 Posts: 601
    was thinking of selling my ht a bit ago to free up some funds cause i wasn't using it half as much as the full suss, but i just couldn't do it everytime i do use it, i love it, flying uphill and threading the needle down rocky/rooty descents= :D
    i reckon you should keep both, their like good friends/books, you don't always use them, but you know where they are when you want them :wink:
    if it ain't rainin.....it ain't trainin
    Stick your 'rules' up your a%se