bike demo days

coxy17
coxy17 Posts: 401
edited December 2009 in MTB general
hi could anyone pls tell me if there is a min age limit for the demo days i would like to demo few bikes next yr,i have looked on the term and conditions and can not find the answer.many tks

Comments

• nonnac85
    nonnac85 Posts: 1,608
    I took my cousin last year to the BR one at Cannock. He was 10 at the time - they let kids go on bikes as long as you have ID for them and you e.g. passport and I had to sign a disclaimer for him.
    My Website - Trail Centre info for the UK: MTB Trail Time
  • coxy17
    coxy17 Posts: 401
    tks for the reply,i have my son and my self now booked for demo day at cannock, on march 21is.cant wait to try some of the bikes,it just has to be the best way to try b 4 you buy.tks for the reply.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    coxy17 wrote:
    try b 4 you buy

That's the danger isn't it :) I went to one last year just to abuse the free bikes. 2 days and £400 later I had a new frame :lol:
    Uncompromising extremist
  • chris_sw
    chris_sw Posts: 100
    Northwind wrote:
    coxy17 wrote:
    try b 4 you buy

That's the danger isn't it :) I went to one last year just to abuse the free bikes. 2 days and £400 later I had a new frame :lol:
    Haha, I should have the money put aside for shiny new bike around that time, booked myself in for Coed y Brenin :)

Will be great to try out some new bike styles, as I've pretty much just ridden XC race style geometry bikes with no more that 100mm travel front, and nothing on the rear.