Sealskinz - excellent service

Surf-Matt
Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
edited December 2009 in MTB general
I won't go into too much detail in case people try it on with them but just received astonishingly good service from them.

Up there with Berghaus for customer service.

Zyro - take note.

Comments

• Some years ago I purchased some sealskinz waterproof gloves and in a nutshell they were not waterproof. I returned them to the shop and they were exchanged and guess what they leaked to. Another 30 mile round trip back to the shop where I was refunded my money. Being rather angry about the whole affair I rang Sealskins who were of no help what so ever. To me mud sticks and they simply sell rubbish products.
  • scale20
    scale20 Posts: 1,300
    I also bought a pair of sealskinz gloves that turned out to be the worst things I had ever bought. I had considered a pair of their socks however after the glove experience I've held off.

It is nice to recieve some good customer service though. It goes a long way.
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    I had some Sealskinz gloves for 3 years, then they started leaking (I think its because I put them on the radiator). I sent them back to Sealskinz andthey sent a new pair by return of post free of charge. That pair are still going strong 3 years on. Their products are not rubbish, all waterproof products are prone to failure, and sometimes that is down to the user, but not all products have this level of customer support.

+1 on Zyro!