Quickstep Dec 2009 camp photos from Train in Spain

The Other McHoy
The Other McHoy Posts: 161
edited December 2009 in Pro race
Sorry guys - I have taken down the photos at the request of QuickStep as the new kit isn't for public release until January. Cheers and I hope you enjoyed the sneak peak.

Comments

• frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    edited December 2009
    Thanks. Those wheels are almost as ugly as Bontragers, American Classics and Spinergys.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    So far it's looking like the year of the ugly jersey. But those bikes are hot! Thanks for the pics.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    edited December 2009
    Error
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Jeez...almost identical to the Shack's Trek.
    Roadkill.
    Looks like I'll be using shades to watch next year's cycling coverage. :(
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Pokerface wrote:
    So far it's looking like the year of the ugly jersey. But those bikes are hot! Thanks for the pics.[/quote

I thought the bikes looked good too, nowhere near as cluttered as the Shack's where the frames look like like a grafitti artist from a New York subway train gang has been let loose on it.

Katusha are also in town so might manage to get some pics with them before they leave.
  • Moomaloid
    Moomaloid Posts: 2,040
    Pokerface wrote:
    So far it's looking like the year of the ugly jersey. But those bikes are hot! Thanks for the pics.

Ugly?! I think thats a great jersey...
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Why not the team colours on the bike? :?
  • mrushton
    mrushton Posts: 5,182
    The jersey looks good. Nothing too dramatic but those bikes!! Have they come out of the same factory as Pinarello? Similar colours/graphics to CdE Prince. I know Eddy sold the company and has ties with Pinarello but it all looks too cosy. However, if I got a free one.....
    M.Rushton
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    I just don't like the jersey because they went back to the blue of several years ago. I liked it much better in recent years when they were mostly white with blue highlights - instead of the other way round.

Guess it's inevitable that they'd eventually return to the past design!

Bikes are flashy - but I like them. Even though I know the president of Fast Forward and have bought their wheels before - they look pretty ugly on those bikes. Can't believe I'm agreeing with FF!
  • ju5t1n
    ju5t1n Posts: 2,028
    Moomaloid wrote:
    Pokerface wrote:

I agree, best I've seen so far
  • ju5t1n wrote:
    Moomaloid wrote:
    Pokerface wrote:

I agree, best I've seen so far

Agreed. Has a retro look to it that I like.