frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
edited December 2009 in Pro race
galeria20425001.jpg
galeria20382001.jpg
Contador is the Greatest

Comments

• bsm2dj
    bsm2dj Posts: 26
    Looks like a forced smile from Contador in the first picture. Along the lines of 'I really don't want to be here'!

Did you take these pics? If not and after the fiasco with the voeckler interview I thought you might have learnt a lesson and at least acknowledged the copyright!
  • bsm2dj wrote:
    Did you take these pics? If not and after the fiasco with the voeckler interview I thought you might have learnt a lesson and at least acknowledged the copyright!

Are you 50+? Are you a school teacher? You are a bit sad.

Maybe there was no copyright.

If you had been around here long enough, you would know that I always put the copyright on the photos if it is available.

You'll know for next time.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • bsm2dj
    There is always some form of copyright. You have taken them from somewhere and so it should be acknowledged with at least a link.

Why you have to jump to wild conclusions about how old I am and what I do for a living is beyond me. You truly are pathetic with your retorts...please stop using the line of how many posts I have and how long I have been around. I regularly read the forum but don't feel compelled to always contribute. In fact, I quite like watching other people making fools of themselves... :wink:
  • Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    nice pics, thanks for sharing
    cartoon.jpg
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    What bike is Bertie on? Is he still on his Trek?

I notice Oscar has got a Spesh already, but Vino still has a Trek.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    woop 1000th post..

It looks like there is a mixture of bikes - if you look in the background in the first pic between contador and Piero , you can see a trek there

and in the second pic the green dude is on a cannondale still - *shrugs*
    cartoon.jpg
  • pat1cp
    pat1cp Posts: 766
    Vino, I thought you were a rock hard, Rufty Tufty Kazak ??

The Spanish Stick Insect has less cloths on than you, what's happening ??? :D

Get them calves on diaplay man !!
  • I just went through your 13 posts. The vast majority of them are replying to me.

CONCLUSION

You have two names on this forum and are so try and go after under this name as you can't/wont do it under your other name.

Now that is super sad.

Grow up, if that is possible.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Try picking Cinderella from them 3!
  • I just went through your 13 posts. The vast majority of them are replying to me.

CONCLUSION

You have two names on this forum and are so try and go after under this name as you can't/wont do it under your other name.

Now that is super sad.

Do you ever think you may overestimate your own importance just a teeny bit?
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent

CONCLUSION

Now that is super sad.

So what would you conclude?
    Contador is the Greatest
  • bsm2dj
    I just went through your 13 posts. The vast majority of them are replying to me.

CONCLUSION

Now that is super sad.

The irony of telling somebody else to grow up straight after using the phrase 'now that is super sad'!

For clarification, I only have one username and wouldn't be so pathetic and immature to have two names just so that I can go after you. You really do think you are something you are not...
  • How do you explain that 9 of your posts out of 14 are directed at me...VERY odd.

Nothing more for me to say here.
    Contador is the Greatest

CONCLUSION

Now that is super sad.

So what would you conclude?

It wouldn't have entered my head in the first place to trawl through somebody's posts. I'm just not that fussed. It's an internet forum.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • dulldave
    dulldave Posts: 949
    How do you explain that 9 of your posts out of 14 are directed at me...VERY odd.

Nothing more for me to say here.

Perhaps he tends to just read posts rather than contributing and when he reads your posts you just wind him up the wrong way.

Perfectly understandable given your immature approach to debate.
    Scottish and British...and a bit French
  • What bike is Bertie on? Is he still on his Trek?

I notice Oscar has got a Spesh already, but Vino still has a Trek.

Contador's is a Trek too. If you look closely just where his helmet ends you can see the T's on the front end
  • I think Contador's contractually obligated to ride a Trek until December 31, even though he just signed a lucrative deal with Specialized.
  • gabriel959
    gabriel959 Posts: 4,227
    Trek's warranty is utter crap though compared to Specialized. Not that he is going to break one at 50-odd kg.
    x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    Commuting / Winter rides - Jamis Renegade Expert
    Pootling / Offroad - All-City Macho Man Disc
    Fast rides Cannondale SuperSix Ultegra
  • I used to like all these riders, then one by one they disappointed me, namely by joining Astana. Really Oscar, do you think that's a good move?
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    bsm2dj wrote:

Oh, come ON. I know it's the off-season and ff-baiting is this forum's second favourite sport, but now it's just getting silly. If everyone on the internet sought permission before reposting a photo, there would be a grand total of 12 photos on the internet.

In fact, the internet probably wouldn't exist. Youtube? Yeah right. I was reading this article in the Guardian today and it links to a dodgy Russian video site streaming full episodes of South Park! Hardly in the same league as some happy snaps of Contador out training.

Anyway, back on topic, I'm guessing the Liquigas rider (Stangelj, I presume) has been on the same winter training diet that Der Kaiser used to use :shock:
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    afx237vi wrote:
    Anyway, back on topic, I'm guessing the Liquigas rider (Stangelj, I presume) has been on the same winter training diet that Der Kaiser used to use :shock:

He looks disturblingly like a podgy Floyd Landis
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • afx237vi wrote:

Thanks AFX. I thought he looked a bit podgy too!

acoffPISA09ax.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    afx237vi wrote:
    bsm2dj wrote:

Oh, come ON. I know it's the off-season and ff-baiting is this forum's second favourite sport, :shock:

Well, you're an interesting poster, to say the least, but I'm not sure you're as highly rated
    as YOU seem to think you are.
  • afx237vi
    dennisn wrote:
    afx237vi wrote:
    bsm2dj wrote:

Oh, come ON. I know it's the off-season and ff-baiting is this forum's second favourite sport, :shock:

Well, you're an interesting poster, to say the least, but I'm not sure you're as highly rated

What's that supposed to mean? I didn't realise I was in a popularity contest...
  • dennisn wrote:
    afx237vi wrote:
    bsm2dj wrote:

You've lost me as well Dennis. :?
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    afx237vi wrote:

You can't be serious? You didn't know it was a popularity contest?

:wink:
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • dennisn wrote:
    afx237vi wrote:
    bsm2dj wrote:

Where are these ratings and who does them? Its the first ive heard of them so obviously im not rated enough to do others' ratings :cry:
  • afx237vi
    iainf72 wrote:
    afx237vi wrote:

You can't be serious? You didn't know it was a popularity contest?

:wink:

Now it all makes sense... it's the cycling version of Big Brother! :shock: When do we start voting people off?
  • afx237vi wrote:

Thanks AFX. I thought he looked a bit podgy too!

acoffPISA09ax.jpg

Bertie does too