Rumours

Bernie S
Bernie S Posts: 118
edited December 2009 in Pro race
If these rumours are true that Brailsford is going to announce that Wiggins and Swift are both Team Sky riders in 2010 as some agencies are reporting a press conference tomorrow ?, Sky are going to face some heavy shit in the peloton next year

Comments

• Bernie S
    Sorry I meant shit
  • Bernie S
    The forum wont post the real word so I shall say "criticism"
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Not doubting you, Bernie, but haven't we been here before?
  • Bikr23
    Bikr23 Posts: 16
    perhaps Wigo has grown out of his throwing toys out of the pram stage and is now ready to take part in the Sky project. Sky should be a bit concerned that he has not proven himself on the road. Problems with Credit Agricole in 05, Cofidis in 06, Columbia in 08, and Garmin in 09 after claiming the best team experience ever... best of luck dealing with Wiggins in 2010. I grew to admire his tenacity on the track but can not be bothered with his antics on the road!
  • Philip S
    Philip S Posts: 398
    His antics on the road are fine, impressive in fact. It's the off-road antics that are beginning to grate. However, I for one have no idea what has been discussed between Wiggins, Garmin and Sky, so I'm not going to get too upset about it. Maybe the press should calm down and wait for news rather than rumours?

(But then what we discuss until 2010?) :wink:
  • who said
    " it would be irresponsible to build the team around me" ?
    interview.cyclingfever.com
  • Bhima
    Bhima Posts: 2,145
    sleeping.gif
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    I think the dancing is over.

wiggins gets his pay trebled.

Vaughters gets a handsome reward for giving up the contract.

Sky get their leader.
  • cougie wrote:
    I think the dancing is over.

wiggins gets his pay trebled.

Vaughters gets a handsome reward for giving up the contract.

Sky get their leader.
    ...And, yet again, it is proved that L'Equipe were right...
  • How could l'equipe have been right when the deal wasn't done until after that article???

BTW Wiggins name isn't on the team bus, Swifts is.