sonny73
sonny73 Posts: 2,203
edited December 2009 in Pro race
H%C3%A4usler-Hushovd.png

Comments

• shinyhelmut
    shinyhelmut Posts: 1,364
    Is that Baby Spice?
  • Hey Sonny do you read other threads?! You often create threads about topics discussed elsewhere.

See here:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... 5d5ad30263
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Sorry FF - but why would you put stuff on another thread that isn't about the team kit itself. If you stick to the subject then it becomes easier to follow. Although it wasn't just your fault as Blazing Saddles does have to share some of the blame for that one!

As for reading every thread on the system - well a lot of us don't have the time and tend to look at the ones where the title grabs you. How would I know that a thread of who is changing teams would suddenly start showing the 2010 team kits.
  • dulldave
    dulldave Posts: 949
    Hey Sonny do you read other threads?! You often create threads about topics discussed elsewhere.

See here:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... 5d5ad30263

Yeah Sonny, how dare you not read through 17 pages of that thread to see if this had been posted in it. Who d'you think you are eh eh :D

Have a word FF.
    Scottish and British...and a bit French
  • dulldave
    edited December 2009
    Most of the crepe that FF comes out with is just Lance-hating drivel that he's posted before, so he's one to talk :lol:
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    dulldave wrote:
    Most pf the crepe that FF comes out with is just Lance-hating drivel that he's posted before, so he's one to talk :lol:

I was 100% with you until you started replying to yourself... behaviour expected more of some other posters I could mention!

Strava is not Zen.
  • dulldave
    I wasn't replying to myself I was adding to what I'd said. There's a difference. Should I have waited until someone else posted or should I have edited the original?

Please enlighten me on this breach of forum etiquette.
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    Anyhoo....

The kit looks OK. Not sure about the pose with the bike tilted over though.
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Claudia Hausler to photgrapher: "I'll just lean here on the crossbar"
    Photographer: "But its a girls bike - there's no crossb......THOR!- Put that away"
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    LangerDan wrote:
    Claudia Hausler to photgrapher: "I'll just lean here on the crossbar"
    Photographer: "But its a girls bike - there's no crossb......THOR!- Put that away"

Exactly where is Thor's right hand?
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Moomaloid
    Moomaloid Posts: 2,040
    Why mess with the best kit in the sport?? Not as nice i'm afraid.
  • didn't they abandon black for white half way through last season because it was too hot? so why go back to black?
  • dulldave
    Yeah sorry 'bout that. It doesn't look too dissimilar to the last one. I like it.
  • didn't they abandon black for white half way through last season because it was too hot? so why go back to black?

They change when it starts to get hotter, sometime between Giro and Tour. A pretty good idea I think.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    I like it.

But I still have difficulty thinking of the Cervelo Test Team without Monty Python springing to mind.