Argh. Wiggle Customer Service.

Aidy
Aidy Posts: 2,015
edited December 2009 in Commuting chat
So I'm trying to explain that my "amount spent in the last year" totals are wrong.

I'm reckoning there's a bug in their system - I returned an item 13 months ago to get it in a smaller size. I think it's subtracted the refund, despite the fact it's older than a year (and it was reordered, so net transaction cost = 0). Presumably they have some sort of weirdo order ledger tables going on.

About 5 emails later, and they can't seem to understand simple English.
Or for that matter, perform simple arithmatic.

They're pretty hung up on the fact that no extra discounts would have applied to my latest order. Which I agree with.

But I'd like the 5% Gold customer discount to apply to my future orders. Which means I need my order total fixing. Which they don't understand. Sigh.

I'm seriously considering replying with "Please can someone smarter deal with this?".

Comments

• tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,379
    Did Wiggle not do away with the Gold 5% discount? I may be wrong but I thought they had.

Ive always found Wiggle to be pretty good in their customer service. As an example I bought a helmet several days before they went on 20% off offer. A quick email to customer service led to a credit for the discount, which they had no obligation to do.

They have been rather mean with the Haribo of late :evil:
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Alternatively join CTC and automatically become a platinum member with 10% off....
  • Aidy
    Aidy Posts: 2,015
    Hm.

I am a CTC member. Didn't know about that discount, though...

For the most part, I've had good experiences with their customer service. I seem to have stumbled across a particularly hard of understanding member of that team, though.
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    Alternatively join CTC and automatically become a platinum member with 10% off....

Strange thing going on! I am a CTC member, when using the CTC shop I get "Platinum Price save 10%, when I log into Wiggle using my usual (non CTC) account, I get "Platinum Price save 12%" . . . strange!
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    Oh, just checked - Platinum now receives 12%. Also, don't forget, every purchase over £50 gets £5 off voucher (update newsletter preferences). Also, they price match, just ask.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,379
    Did Wiggle not do away with the Gold 5% discount? I may be wrong but I thought they had.

Well that would be me wrong again :roll:
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!