WTD: free stuff!...

2»

Comments

• Can everyone who's had a reply about the items I have send me their address please?
    I'm stuck working a weekend night shift right now ( also, 'borrowing' certain packaging materials) but will endeavour to get everything posted during the week with the exception of the wheel which might take a tad longer.
    Smaller items I won't ask postage for.

I have a gold Hope QR seat clamp going free, I'll post the size when I find my sodding measuring tape. Pretty sure it's 34.9mm.
    Will update on Monday when I rummage through the bike box to see what else can go to someone who'll use it. I think I have some V brake blocks unopened if anyone still uses them..
    =========================================

Dot 4 in the eye hurts. Trust me
  • Brill idea, got some stuff to offer. Saddles mechs ect 8)
  • Anyone want a Boardman Pro CroMo saddle?
  • neil²
    neil² Posts: 337
    BenChaffer wrote:
    Anyone want a Boardman Pro CroMo saddle?

PMd

This is a great thread - should be stickyd.

It's like freecycle, but with confidence that the stuff isn't going straight onto ebay but going to get used.
  • Pm'd him earlier on and waiting for a reply,

Taff
  • hi cunning-stunt could i have thehope seat clamp if postage is free to cardiff?
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    oh, your supersonic-ness, may we have a sticky... (grovel,grovel)
    and i have a well worn tioga extreme XC 2.1
    I like bikes and stuff
  • I also pm'd cunning stunt yesterday waiting for reply about hope clamp

Taff
  • Turrican
    Turrican Posts: 755
    This is a great thread and its about recycling old unwanted parts instead of chucking them good. Yeah make it a sticky so people who need some thing IE seat clamps and any other junk.
    I don't have a bike addiction problem.....bikes seems to have a problem with me.....it just can't seem to stay on.

http://www.moredirt.co.uk/users/FlowRideR661/
    http://flowrider661.pinkbike.com/
  • ragtop
    ragtop Posts: 41
    I have a pair of Magura Julie Disc brakes 180mm front and 160mm rear. Have been used for a while but still have life left in them.
    Drop me a line if anyone wants them.
  • Line dropped :lol:

Anyone fancy a 34.9 mm seatpost clamp in gloss black, it is quick release.
    Send me a pm if you want it

Taff
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    I think I might have a deore front mech. it's from my old gary fisher. not sure if it's top or bottom pull etc...
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Pufftmw
    Pufftmw Posts: 1,941
    Scott saddle from an 09 Scott Spark 60

Perfectly good used for a couple of hours before I swapped it for something less white.

The very same as in the picture of my bike below :)
  • I apologise for my tardiness but all freebies will now be the wrong side of Christmas. I have all the addresses etc but you'll all have to wait a tad longer than planned. Soz. Between drinking season approaching and apprehending new parts for my bike (and playing Call of Duty) I've been rather busy lately.
    First person to PM to complain gets a free foil wrapped turd intimately attatched to the part in question :wink:
    =========================================

Dot 4 in the eye hurts. Trust me
  • pdid
    pdid Posts: 1,065
    I don`t need cunnings 31.6 seatpost anymore so if someone else wants it pm him.
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    i thought this is what the classified section is for. and its not going to be free because someone has to pay postage.

It's basically a pathetic way of 'joshtp/mbukman' trying to get free stuff in exchange for crap that noone wants - bog standard seatpost, worn out tires and crap pedals for instance
  • I'm looking out for some 25.4 risers if anyones got any, and il have a scout round to see if I've got anything anyone wants cheers
  • captainfly
    captainfly Posts: 1,001
    Andy wrote:
    i thought this is what the classified section is for. and its not going to be free because someone has to pay postage.

It's basically a pathetic way of 'joshtp/mbukman' trying to get free stuff in exchange for crap that noone wants - bog standard seatpost, worn out tires and crap pedals for instance

I though it was a way of clearing space that the stuff you have changed/upgraded long before it breaks or wears out that you on't want to throw away but can't be bothered selling, that someone else can make good use of. As for postal cost not being free, I'm sure no one has problem if people want to pick stuff up :wink:
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    Mongoose Teocali
    Giant STP0

Why are MTB economics; spend twice as much as you intended, but only half as much as you wish you could afford? :roll:
  • ok got a pair of worn, but not worn out pinnacle branded lock on grips in black free to good home, would be great on hack / pub bike
  • sent you a PM blakef111
  • PM replied to mate, <
    see guys this free stuff thing is working! keep it up! (still looking for some 25.4 risers ;) )
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    I've got some Wellgo Mg1s - hardly used if anyone wants them?
  • blakef111
    blakef111 Posts: 374
    Dibs please!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I have a set of V brake only wheels, Quando or something? i've never used them but they are a used pair? cant even remember how i got them?
    Free to collect from brentwood Jct 28 M25 or Cambridge during the week?
    if there's a bag of pic and mix in it for the preggers wife i might even deliver them in the area?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    MG1s sold, sorry, but someone offered me a tenner sorry guys, esp blakef111 who I know wanted them