Boasson Hagen - Management cat fight

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited December 2009 in Pro race
http://feltet.dk/index.php?id_parent=1& ... yhed=23167

It's worth muddling through the translation of this one for all the he-said-she-said lark. Bob Stapleton saying they couldn't get a hold of EBH's agent to discuss a contract, his agent saying nonsense.

And Bob saying they'd could've paid whatever to keep him.
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• phil s
    phil s Posts: 1,128
    Interesting. Call me a cynic, but whenever things go wrong because of agents (alleged in this case) I tend to wonder if they've been offered a big, fat envelope.
    -- Dirk Hofman Motorhomes --
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    phil s wrote:
    Interesting. Call me a cynic, but whenever things go wrong because of agents (alleged in this case) I tend to wonder if they've been offered a big, fat envelope.

That's what I wondered. Unusual.

Ask Bob next time you chat to him Phil :wink:
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • maltiv
    maltiv Posts: 34
    Funny that he is still whining about this. He is calling EBH the biggest talent in cycling...well, then naturally, being a part of Cav's leadout train probably isn't the greatest goal in his career, which is most likely all he would be at Columbia (until Cav wouldn't be able to pass him anymore).
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    maltiv wrote:
    being a part of Cav's leadout train probably isn't the greatest goal in his career
    Which is basically EBH's quote in the latest copy of ProCycling. I suspect he gave his agent instructions to stall talks with Columbia until he had another option on the table.