Cake Stop: How far up the leg do you stop shaving?

13»

Comments

• DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    edited December 2009
    I use baby lotion for my face as its not overly oil based. I have naturally quite oily skin. If I used a heavier cream for my face (especially after cycling when my pours are open) the additional oil would block my pours and create spots.

As it stands I've got a couple now I'm not happy about, but I blame the lack of deep pour cleansing pads.

What I haven't mastered is razor bumps. I'm not that hairy and only shave my chin ever 3 or 4 days when the hair starts to become visible (I can't and never have physically grow a full beard... boy have I tried...).

My facial hair is curly so I have to time it right before it curls on itself into my skin. Then there is the fact that my skin is sensitive and reacts in the form of bumps after a shave.

Yeah, there is no chance LiTs would ever fancy me after writing this... plus she's taken, sorry mystery man whoever you are....
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    DonDaddyD and CdrJake, why don't the two of you get a room so you can compare skin smoothness, waxing techniques etc?*

*that's what we'll tell the girls, anyway. You two cuties have fun :)
  • CdrJake
    CdrJake Posts: 296
    biondino wrote:
    DonDaddyD and CdrJake, why don't the two of you get a room so you can compare skin smoothness, waxing techniques etc?*

*that's what we'll tell the girls, anyway. You two cuties have fun :)

:lol:

If you had a job like mine then you do something towards looking after your skin. NGale complains enough that I have rough hands. :lol:
    twitter: @JakeM1969
  • Woman, get back into the kitchen.

Q) what do you do if the washing machine breaks down?
  • Trailradar wrote:
    Woman, get back into the kitchen.

Q) what do you do if the washing machine breaks down?
    A) Tell her to take some aspirin.
  • DonDaddyD wrote:
    I'm not vain.
    Are you sure?
  • Stuey01
    Stuey01 Posts: 1,273
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I'm not hairy and I'm not vain. Do you fancy me?

It's Friday that's my excuse

I bet you think this song is about you.
    Not climber, not sprinter, not rouleur
  • i shave all the way to my eyebrows!
  • attica
    attica Posts: 2,362
    Trailradar wrote:
    i shave all the way to my eyebrows!

From above or below?
    "Impressive break"

"Thanks...

...I can taste blood"