Report into tube travel reveals....

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,210
    :lol:

If they made whining an Olympic sport, Great Britain would be well up there in the medal tables...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • will3
    will3 Posts: 2,173
    In other news, the pope is apparently of the Catholic faith
  • Hell yeah - turning their back on the number of people so it doesn't seem so busy...

WTF!

Some serious need for MTFU on the tubes.
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • _Brun_
    _Brun_ Posts: 1,740
    I reckon what they should do is make the trains twice as long. The quicker-witted amongst you will have noticed that this will mean they won't fit in the stations, but I reckon if they crawl through with the doors open at about 5mph it would still allow people to get on and off.

Not stopping will also improve the overall efficiency of the train, and save on brakes. Of course it would still be necessary to have brakes in case of emergency/going down hills, but there should really only be one, at the front.
  • Roastie
    Roastie Posts: 1,968
    _Brun_ wrote:
    I reckon what they should do is make the trains twice as long. The quicker-witted amongst you will have noticed that this will mean they won't fit in the stations, but I reckon if they crawl through with the doors open at about 5mph it would still allow people to get on and off.

Not stopping will also improve the overall efficiency of the train, and save on brakes. Of course it would still be necessary to have brakes in case of emergency/going down hills, but there should really only be one, at the front.
    Naa. All you need is be able to jam the rear wheel motors.