"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • myopic
    myopic Posts: 692
    Most powerful BMW?

:lol: only kidding, Matt, couldn't resist
    You don't need eyes to see, you need vision
  • Kiblams
    Kiblams Posts: 2,423
    Will this be done on a nominations and vote basis? we might need a thread per award for nominations and then a poll with the nominations to determine the winners?
  • best fake member
    Ah hope that's neet directed at wor in any wa neeo :)
  • Surf-Matt
    Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
    myopic wrote:
    Most powerful BMW?

That would be an M5, not a lame ar5ed soot chucker (unless you wanted "most torquesome" BMW...!). Oh hang on - I think the minging and pointless X6M/X5M might be even more pokey and torquey... But both are sh1t.

Edit - yep they win - 555bhp and around 500lbs/ft of torque. In a 2.5 tonne mock 4x4.

Why?!
  • myopic
    myopic Posts: 692
    :lol:
    You don't need eyes to see, you need vision
  • stevet1992
    stevet1992 Posts: 1,502
    Surf-Matt wrote:
    myopic wrote:
    Most powerful BMW?

That would be an M5, not a lame ar5ed soot chucker (unless you wanted "most torquesome" BMW...!). Oh hang on - I think the minging and pointless X6M/X5M might be even more pokey and torquey... But both are sh1t.

Edit - yep they win - 555bhp and around 500lbs/ft of torque. In a 2.5 tonne mock 4x4.

Why?!

Did you just call your pride and joy a "Lame ar5ed soot chucker" :shock: :lol:
    On-One 456 Sainsburys Season

Calling All SouthEastern Riders
  • Surf-Matt
    Yes - it's my car and compared to an M5, it's lame ar5ed.

Scared the beejesus out of the bro in law in it last night though. :lol::lol:
  • xstrathyx
    xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
    Best looking bike - the pimped zesty in the rides section
    Worst looking bike - mine probably
    Biggest tart - ????
    Biggest fanboy - ????
    COTY award - FCJ in a good way
    Nicest Member - nicklouse and SS definitely MTB gurus
    Most Helpful Member - as above
    Sexiest Member (Male) - ????
    Sexiest Member (Non-Male) - ????
    Scariest Member - BFg lol (kidding mate)
    Forum Legend - CWNT and yehaamcgee - comedy genius
    Member Most Likely to be Murdered By Another Member - FCJ by every other forumite
    Member Most Likely to Die First - see above lol
    Best Admin/Mod - SS
    Funniest Member - CWNT
    Worst Member - Emo_kid
    Forum Retard - FCJ or me
    best fake member - Cheryl Cole
    most positive member - surf matt......ooozzes confidence
    most depressed member - me at mo, but for personal reasons
    member with too many hours free time - me
    who needs to get laid - FCJ
    tartiest member - ????
    gobbiest member - ????
    member most likley to get a moderator post - FCJ
  • Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    the Manliest man award! i cant belive you forgot that one you bunch of jessies!

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    right, the plan is to leave the list as i had produced, i think 4xj only added categories he knew he would win :lol: . but pm me if you feel strongly about any other categories you would like to see.

there will be a new thread once ive recieved all suggested aditional categories. lets say, the new thread will be up by sunday? votes to be in by email to the following email address: danatherton@hotmail.com before 2200hrs on 30 of December this year :wink:
  • i knew it was you when i saw

4xj twat <;;;;;;;;;:@btinternet.com>
  • pte1643
    pte1643 Posts: 518
    Surf-Matt wrote:
    Yes - it's my car and compared to an M5, it's lame ar5ed.

Scared the beejesus out of the bro in law in it last night though. :lol::lol:

I expect he though he was on a one way ticket to Auschwitz.
  • joec1
    joec1 Posts: 494
    what about "most pointless input"?
    www.settingascene.com - MTBing in Wilts and the southwest, join up for info and ride details.
  • Surf-Matt wrote:
    555bhp and around 500lbs/ft of torque. In a 2.5 tonne mock 4x4.

just get a remap done on yours, 520lb ft. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113581

But if you do, let me know so i can buy shares in michelin, you'll be buying a lot of back tyres lol
    whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons
  • joec1 wrote:

hmm, my post above could get that
    whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons
  • joec1 wrote:

• joec1 wrote:

• joec1 wrote:

• joec1 wrote:

• joec1 wrote:

• what the hell? MODS - HELP
  • ramemtbers
    ramemtbers Posts: 1,562
    I think there should be awards, and if anyone says anything after the awards have been given (anything nasty and mallicous) (excuse the spelling) should be banned. I think it would be a good idea, as long as everyone thinks the same and doesn't start having huge arguments. 8) :wink:
  • Surf-Matt
    Razer_MTB wrote:
    Surf-Matt wrote:
    555bhp and around 500lbs/ft of torque. In a 2.5 tonne mock 4x4.

just get a remap done on yours, 520lb ft. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113581

But if you do, let me know so i can buy shares in michelin, you'll be buying a lot of back tyres lol

Razer - well aware of the remaps (Evolve, DMS, etc) but TBH it's plenty fast enough already! I just think that sort of oomph (350ish bhp too) has got to affect the drivetrain slightly and munch tyres (inner rear tyre wear becomes really bad for example!) . I could have mapped my Astra too (from 150/235lbsft to 210bhp/300lbsft) but wasn't convinced so left it. The performance gains for the unmentionable car model are good but not earth shattering - 0-60 drops from mid to high 5s to low 5s, 100 drops from low 13s to low 12s. I think I'll leave it as it is for now!
  • Surf-Matt wrote:
    Razer - well aware of the remaps (Evolve, DMS, etc) but TBH it's plenty fast enough already! I just think that sort of oomph (350ish bhp too) has got to affect the drivetrain slightly and munch tyres (inner rear tyre wear becomes really bad for example!) . I could have mapped my Astra too (from 150/235lbsft to 210bhp/300lbsft) but wasn't convinced so left it. The performance gains for the unmentionable car model are good but not earth shattering - 0-60 drops from mid to high 5s to low 5s, 100 drops from low 13s to low 12s. I think I'll leave it as it is for now!

thats a shame, i could have made a fortune with the increase in share price lol. :wink:

ah bugger, i've just turned this into a car thread and way off topic lol. i'm away to hang myself now
  • Surf-Matt
    Can you remind me how to tie a hangman's knot? I think I'll be doing the same...
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    but pm me if you feel strongly about any other categories you would like to see

'Best Andy'
  • colintrav
    colintrav Posts: 1,074
    Surf-Matt wrote:
    myopic wrote:
    Most powerful BMW?

Why?!

The M6