Complaints email for Chain Reaction?

HonestAl
HonestAl Posts: 406
edited November 2009 in Road buying advice
Anyone had reason to complain to Chain Reaction, and if so, what was the contact details you were given? If I look on their site all I can find is the same sales email address. I don't yet feel that I want to complain, but I'm getting very close to it. Any help would be appreciated.

Please note I'm NOT trying to start a Chain Reaction bashing thread, I've spent a lot with them in the past year, and they've delivered everything (barring 1 significant item) exactly as specified. This is the first problem I've had, but I'm beginning to feel stuck and want to know who to contact next.

thanks for any help
"The only absolute statement is that everything is relative" - anon

Comments

• Andy140
    Andy140 Posts: 130
    Had a problem recently, the item I ordered, which was in stock, just remained as pending for a couple of days and was not dispatched. Gave them a call, VERY helpful and the item was sent that day and received the next -
  • use the sales one, i had a complaint about delivery times, they were fairly prompt to reply, missing item arrived today!
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    As above, use the sales@ddress. When they sent ceramic brake blocks instead of normal I phoned them and was told to email a pic of the wrong item to sales@....
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.