Quick one - Bike Shop near Tower Bridge

unscarred
unscarred Posts: 208
edited December 2009 in The workshop
Busted bottom bracket mid-commute means the bike is currently stranded in Tower Bridge.

Is there an good shop someone can recommend within easy walking distance?

I really don't fancy trying to change it myself - I don't know what type of BB to buy and I don't have the tools.
FCN 6 in the week on the shiny new single speed.

FCN 3 at the weekend - struggling to do it justice!

Comments

• Someone may know of somewhere better, but there is an Evans at 5 Cullum Street, EC3M 7JJ, just off Fenchurch Street. Open until 8. 020 7283 6750. It is a 'metro' shop though so I don't know whether they do repairs etc - I'd call to check.
  • cartoonist wrote:
    Someone may know of somewhere better, but there is an Evans at 5 Cullum Street, EC3M 7JJ, just off Fenchurch Street. Open until 8. 020 7283 6750. It is a 'metro' shop though so I don't know whether they do repairs etc - I'd call to check.

Cheers, stopped there the other day when my chain snapped. They seem all right and I'm fairly sure they do servicing/repairs.
    FCN 6 in the week on the shiny new single speed.

FCN 3 at the weekend - struggling to do it justice!
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    Yup, they do repairs.
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • Also Evans at the south end of London Bridge, and there is an LBS on Commercial St somewhere
    <a>road</a>
  • matterai
    matterai Posts: 176
    there is also Cycle Surgery near top of Middlesex Street or a bigger Evans at Spitalfields.