Crash (Part 2)

2»

Comments

• Ohhh fair enough, I am probably an idiot.
    Don't worry. An idiot would have stuck to his position regardless. You have 'reevaluated your position' in the light of further evidence :wink:
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    gabriel959 wrote:
    I am still young, the other day went to the cinema with the wife and when coming out, there was a group of 15 year old girls and one of them gave me a filthy look.

I am "only" 28 mind :)

I love that! So you consider yourself young because a teenage girl was giving you "evils" outside the cinema? Did she think your wife was your mum or something?
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    First of all, bad luck and glad you are ok! Defo go for the formal route. I've engaged a solicitor after my crash, although I've yet to fill in any of the paperwork as I've been very busy over the last few weeks, but it has to be worth it in the long run. I've been told I may get up to £7k so it's worth doing, and good to be compensated for the hell of being forced onto Public transport and the general hassle of being injured...
  • Headhuunter
    First of all, bad luck and glad you are ok! Defo go for the formal route. I've engaged a solicitor after my crash, although I've yet to fill in any of the paperwork as I've been very busy over the last few weeks, but it has to be worth it in the long run. I've been told I may get up to £7k so it's worth doing, and good to be compensated for the hell of being forced onto Public transport and the general hassle of being injured...

Cheers. Hope to be off the bus and back on the bike as soon as poss. I keep counting the number of miles that I'm missing in my head.... I've called CTC and been told that Russell, Jones & Walker are interested and will call me back, so just waiting to see what they reckon.
  • gabriel959
    gabriel959 Posts: 4,227
    gabriel959 wrote:
    I am still young, the other day went to the cinema with the wife and when coming out, there was a group of 15 year old girls and one of them gave me a filthy look.

I love that! So you consider yourself young because a teenage girl was giving you "evils" outside the cinema? Did she think your wife was your mum or something?

My wife was in the toilets! :)

You probably right, she probably thought I was an "old" pervert!!! :lol:
    x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    Commuting / Winter rides - Jamis Renegade Expert
    Pootling / Offroad - All-City Macho Man Disc
    Fast rides Cannondale SuperSix Ultegra
  • Headhuunter
    gabriel959 wrote:
    gabriel959 wrote:

My wife was in the toilets! :)

You probably right, she probably thought I was an "old" pervert!!! :lol:

She probably did if you were hanging around outside the ladies loo looking shifty! :wink: