Muddy Bag

skeggs1664
skeggs1664 Posts: 34
edited November 2009 in MTB buying advice
I'm sure i saw sometime ago that a bag had been brought out that you can stand on to get changed then use it a dhobi bag for your riding gear.

Anyone know what this is and where to get it
Cheers for your time.
Cove Stiffe FR

Comments

• Meh, you don't need them. Just take a couple of the big blue Ikea bags - they work a treat for me! :D
    Winter: Moda Nocturne
    Road: Cervelo R3
    'Cross: Ridley X-Night
    Commuter: Genesis Day One
  • fair one, but i am struggling for ideas for people to get me for christmas so this seemed like a good idea, plus i haven't been to ikea
    Cove Stiffe FR
  • fair one, but i am struggling for ideas for people to get me for christmas so this seemed like a good idea, plus i haven't been to ikea
    Cove Stiffe FR
  • is it the frost fire moonbag?
    Falcon Sierra - 80's
    Muddy Fox Courier - 80's
    GT Palomar 90's
    GT Zaskar LE - 90's
    Cannondale k v 900 90's
    Santa Cruz Bullit - now
    Orange Evo 8 STOLEN 26/09/10
    Orange P7 Pro
    Lots of kites.
  • hmm i'll look it up
    Cove Stiffe FR
  • ah spot on, foud it, thanks jonny, also on a different note, i notice you ride on the quantocks, me too. how often do you ride up there?
    Cove Stiffe FR
  • MTFU and stand on the ground! you're dirty anyways... what do you need a bag for? Do you have no balance?!!!!
  • dave_hill
    dave_hill Posts: 3,877
    You can get them from Tesco, Sainsbury's and Asda. They're called carrier bags. Actually Iceland's are better, they're bigger and made from thicker plastic.
    Give a home to a retired Greyhound. Tia Greyhound Rescue
    Help for Heroes
    JayPic
  • Usually every other sunday (due to family comitments) and a night ride on the alternate week......although next week off to Haldon Forest to check out the trails down there. tend to start at ramscombe then leaves a nice downhill run at the end wherever we end up! - what you riding? - will keep an eye out.
    Falcon Sierra - 80's
    Muddy Fox Courier - 80's
    GT Palomar 90's
    GT Zaskar LE - 90's
    Cannondale k v 900 90's
    Santa Cruz Bullit - now
    Orange P7 Pro
    Lots of kites.
  • I'm riding a Cove stiffe FR White which is my XC ride and a Blue Iron Horse Yaukza for downhill. I normally start at Lydeard hill car Park and have a 2hour loop which can be extended to four hours,

Benji cheers but my balance is fine and as i have already stated is for christmas ideas, if christmas wasn't coming up then i'd probably have just bought it myself, a waste of about £15 i hear you say, well yes i suppose but give a fu**
    Cove Stiffe FR
  • got to admit that the bag is more and more appealing - cream leather in my rangey.....although its easy to wipe clean its gonna take a hammering over the winter :? i'm usually on a polished santa cruz bullit for f/r and a white orange evo 8 for more lengthly riding. will keep an eye out for cove's n iron horses !
    Falcon Sierra - 80's
    Muddy Fox Courier - 80's
    GT Palomar 90's
    GT Zaskar LE - 90's
    Cannondale k v 900 90's
    Santa Cruz Bullit - now
    Orange P7 Pro
    Lots of kites.
  • like wise, i'm going to try and ride next weekend, haven't done a great deal recently, with the weather and work commitments, but need to get back in the saddle. Spent far too long out of it and i have some pretty nice bikes decorating the interior of my garage.
    Cove Stiffe FR