Quantocks boxing day riding

skeggs1664
skeggs1664 Posts: 34
edited December 2009 in MTB rides
Hi, I'm looking to either; see if tyhere is already a ride going on, or jacking up a ride for boxing day looking to be at lydeared hill Carpark between 9 - 10 to burn off some christmas calories. If anyone is interested in joining in then please reply. If there is a regular ride already on going then lets us know and i'll gladly rock up!
Cheers
Cove Stiffe FR

Comments

• I'm going on Xmas eve if you fancy it?
  • Yeah, what time you going up? Also where you starting from?
    Cove Stiffe FR
  • About 10 from Crowcombe PG car park. Coming?
  • yeah i'll be there, I'm riding a Cove Stiffee FR, White in colour and it's Chris by the way
    Cove Stiffe FR
  • going up in 1/2 hr as soon as i've finished my brekkie - can't wait!! :) not here over xmas or would have joined you!
    Falcon Sierra - 80's
    Muddy Fox Courier - 80's
    GT Palomar 90's
    GT Zaskar LE - 90's
    Cannondale k v 900 90's
    Santa Cruz Bullit - now
    Orange Evo 8 STOLEN 26/09/10
    Orange P7 Pro
    Lots of kites.
  • Ideal. See you tomorrow, Chris.
  • just posted some pics of today on the crud catcher / winter pics page - wont be like that when you get there 'cause its raining now........ :cry:
    was totally deserted on top today..........
    Falcon Sierra - 80's
    Muddy Fox Courier - 80's
    GT Palomar 90's
    GT Zaskar LE - 90's
    Cannondale k v 900 90's
    Santa Cruz Bullit - now
    Orange Evo 8 STOLEN 26/09/10
    Orange P7 Pro
    Lots of kites.
  • Was chucking down in North Devon today too. Gonna mean icy roads in the morning so I might be a bit late, Chris.
  • likewise, i live about 15 mins away, but it might be a bugger getting up the hill, but will endevor to be there for 10, If your running mega late i'll hang around for a bit.
    See you tomorrow
    Cove Stiffe FR
  • Chris,

Have PMd you. Can't make it as roads are super icy here this morning.

Back into the garage for more turbo intervals
    :(

Hopefully see you up there another day. Are you around next week?
  • I was about to do the same, message you to say i wasn't going. If it did not have rained yesterday it would have been alright to get up the hill, but this morning it is leathal, leathal like Chuck Norris!

Next week is a bit of a sticky wicket as I'm off to my olds in cambridgeshire for new years. I'm not leaving untill the 29th so anytime between boxingday and then i'm good
    Cove Stiffe FR